Eighteen

Ashton's pov

I can't believe how easy Katie forgives me.

I don't deserve her.

Not after what I done last night.

I cheated on her.

I cheated on the girl I love with a girl who means nothing to me.

I actually had sex with someone other than my loyal girlfriend.

My best friend.

My true love.

I lied to her.

I told her I only kissed the girl.

She forgave me.

"Hey ash are you dressed yet babe? Harry is waiting" Katie said smiling at me, "Yeah, two seconds" I said smiling at her as I quickly shoved my boots on and ruffling my hair to make it sit just the way I know Katie likes it.

"Ready" I said, grabbing my phone and following Katie downstairs, looking at how carelessly she walks, how care free she was and how effortlessly beautiful she was.

How stupid am I to cheat on someone so perfect?

"Alright! Lets go get some ice cream" Katie sang as Harry giggled and grabbed her hand, the both of them skipping out of the house, I giggled at them as I followed them, locking the door behind me and shouting for them to wait up.

"Come on the slow poke" Harry said, he let go of Katie's hand and walked to me, "Can I have go on your shoulders ash? Katie told me she couldn't cause she's not strong enough" Harry asked, I nodded as I crouched down and let him hop on, I then walked over to Katie and took her hand, she looked up and smiled at me, resting her head on my shoulder as we walked towards the ice cream shop, Harry on my shoulders, Katie's head on the edge of my shoulder and Katie and I's hands joined.

"Katie, ash, can I have chocolate chip ice cream tub?" Harry asked innocently, "Of course buddy" I said, "Yay!" Harry said, Katie giggled at how excited he got, "And then we'll go to the playground" Katie said, "Yes, and then can we go to the candy shop and buy loads of candy" I said, "And then go home and watch a film" Katie finished, "Can we watch batman?" Harry asked, "Yeah of course" Katie said.

We got to the ice cream shop and entered, I kept Harry on my shoulders as we went to the counter, "Can we have three chocolate chip tubs?" Katie asked, already knowing what we all want, "Anything else?" the lady asked from behind the counter, "No, thanks" Katie smiled, "That will be $6.50" the lady said, I grabbed a ten dollar bill from my back pocket and handed it to the lady, "I was going to get that" Katie grumbled, I giggled, "Too late" I said taking my change and waiting for the ice cream.

The lady handed us the tubs and I handed one to Katie and the other to Harry, "Don't drop any of that in my hair" I warned Harry, giggling at the end of it so he knows I'm not actually being serious, well I am but I don't want him to think I was being really strict, I just didn't want ice cream in my hair.

"I won't ash" Harry said, patting my head and causing Katie to giggle at him.

We made it to the playground and we sat on the benches until we all finished our ice cream, making our way to the swings, Katie sitting on one and me sitting on another, both of us watching as Harry ran about, playing with some friends that were there.

We spent the rest of the day at the playground before going to buy candy and going home to watch batman.

"What an amazing way to spend a Sunday" Katie said giggling as Harry went to his bed, he had shook tomorrow and it was already 9 o'clock, "I know, spent it with two of my favourite people" I said smiling at her, she leaned up and gave me a short but sweet kiss before pulling back, "I got to spend it with my two favourite guys" she said giggling as she lay her head on my chest.

"I love you Katie, you know that, right?" I asked, "Of course Ashton, and I love you" she said giggling.

I had to tell her.

I couldn't hide this from her.

"Katie I'm so sorry baby" I whispered, "What? Why? Is this about last night when you kissed that girl? 'Cause I already said I forgive you" she said, "Babe, I, I didn't just kiss her" I said, looking down in shame, "I, I had sex with her" I whispered, she looked up at me, hurt, betrayal, disappointment, disgust and tears in her eyes, she moved from her position and stood up, slapping me hard across the face.

I deserve that.

I deserved so much more than a slap across the face.

I watched as she walked away from me.