Five

Katie's pov

I had a plan in mind, I had to flirt with Ashton as much as possible, I had to do everything I possibly could to make him fall in love with me, I had to win this game.

But I knew he would be thinking the exact same thing.

"Dinner is out" Anne Marie yelled, Ashton and I both stood up and made our way to the kitchen, sitting at the dining table and eating, occasionally talking about our day and what happened.

"What are your plans for to tonight?" Anne Marie asked Ashton and I, "I was thinking of sleeping" I said chuckling, "Awh, are you tired?" Anne Marie asked, "Very. And I don't even know why" I said laughing, she chuckled, "Ashton, what about you?" she asked, "Watch a film and sleep" Ashton answered, "Okay, well I guess this is good night" Anne Marie said chuckling, "Night mum" Ashton said, "Night Anne Marie" I said as we both walked upstairs to Ashton's room.

"Hey ash can you give me a pyjama top from the drawer please?" I asked since he was already standing close to the drawers, "Just a top?" Ashton asked, "I always sleep in a top ash" I said chuckling, "Oh yeah" he said awkwardly, I giggled as he gave me the top over, okay I had to put this plan to action.

I took off my jeans, and then my top, leaving me in a bra and underwear, I then put on the top that barely covered my bum, I could feel Ashton staring at me but I ignored it, "Which film are we watching?" I asked innocently, "Uh, I, which do you want to watch?" Ashton asked, "How about a horror?" I asked, even though I hated horrors, "Yeah, sure" he said, picking a DVD and putting it on before stripping into his boxers and turning to face me, I couldn't help but stare at him.

"Since when do you sleep in just boxers?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, "Since three nights ago" he answered as he hopped into bed beside me, pulling me close to him, "I thought you hate horrors?" Ashton asked, "I do" I said, "Then why did you chose to watch one?" he asked, "I don't know really" I admitted, he chuckled as I cuddled into him.

"I could really get used to this" Ashton whispered into my ear, "Is that so?" I asked, "Yeah, I didn't ever think I liked this as much as I do" he said, "Oh really? You like this?" I asked smirking, I had a plan in mind, "Yeah" he said with a knowing smirk on his face, damn, he had a plan too.

His face moved closer to mine, his lips on mine, but not fully, "I think that you like this too" he mumbled, "I guess so" I said, "Don't lie Katie" he growled, I giggled, "Just kiss me" I whispered as he pressed his lips against mine forcefully, I kissed back with just as much force.

"Goodnight Katie" Ashton smirked, "Night Ashton" I smiled as I lay my head on his chest, snuggling deeper into his warm shirtless body.

He was so hot.

And he was mine.

I was so lucky.

"Fuck Katie get up" Ashton mumbled, shaking me, "It's after eight, we're going to be late for school" he added, I sighed and opened my eyes, smiling at the messy haired boy who's face was directly in front of mine, "What a face to wake up to" I said giggling as I pushed him away from me and stood up, going to the wardrobe and getting my uniform before grabbing underwear and going to the bathroom to get dressed and washed and do my hair and makeup and everything else I had to do.

Ashton and I drove towards school in a comfortable silence, the radio playing lowly and Ashton's tapping on the steering wheel being the only sound in the car.

I looked over and stared at Ashton, I took in his beauty, noticing all the things I never noticed before.

Like the way his fingers automatically tapped to the best of whatever song was playing on the radio, the way his hair always sat perfectly, the way his tiny stubble made him look even hotter than he was, and the way he concentrated on everything.

He was literally perfect.

"I can feel you staring at me Katie" Ashton said, I giggled, "Stop being cocky, I was looking out of the window" I lied, he chuckled, "Whatever" he said, clearly not believing me.

We got to school and exited the car, "Are you coming to see Luke, Calum and Michael with me just now?" Ashton asked, "Sure" I said as I followed him, our hands kept brushing against each other and I desperately wanted him to grab my hand and interwind them, and he finally did, I turned to him and smiled, "People have to know you're mine" he said with a shrug.

My plan was starting to work already.

I was definitely going to win this game of his.

Whatever it takes, I would win.