Twenty Four

Katie's pov

Ashton and I were lying on his bed watching The Hunger Games, I had finished the ice cream and chocolate, and was currently cuddled into Ashton, my eyes growing heavier each minute.

"I'm going to fall asleep" I said laughing, "Night Katie" Ashton said, "Good night ash" I said as my eyes closed and I fell asleep instantly.

..

I woke up during the night with the urge to be sick, I felt it coming so I ran to the bathroom, as you do when you feel sick.

I ended up being sick, I sighed as I brushed my teeth and flushed the toilet, before going back into bed, "What's up?" Ashton mumbled, clearly still half asleep, "Ive just been sick" I said, "Are you okay?" he asked, pulling me closer to himself, "I think so" I said, closing my eyes but failing to get back to sleep.

I finally managed to fall asleep, only to be woken by the urge to be sick again, so like before, I went to the bathroom, only this time I was followed by a tired looking Ashton, he held my hair back and rubbed my back while I spewed.

"I'm sorry for keeping you up ash" I said once I had brushed my teeth, "It's alright babe, you're sick, I have to take care of you" Ashton said smiling as he lead me back into the bedroom.

We got back into bed and I fell asleep again, being woke up a few more times to be sick.

"Katie, honey, are you sure you're okay to go to school?" Anne Marie asked, "Uh, I guess" I said smiling, trying to hide the fact I was about to be sick again, "Wait, I take that back" I said running to the bathroom to be sick.

When I returned Ashton and Anne Marie were talking, "Katie, i'll call your school and tell them you're ill and Ashton is taking care of you, you only have a few days left anyway so they won't mind" Anne Marie said, "As long as I get to go in on Friday, it's my last ever day at school, I want to see everyone" I said smiling slightly, "Of course" Anne Marie said.

"I'm going to go to work now, Lauren and Harry come on" Anne Marie said, Lauren and Harry got up and followed Anne Marie outside, "How about I go run a bath for you and I go to the shop and buy stuff for us to have lazy day?" Ashton asked, "Sure, thank you ash" I said as he kissed me quickly, running upstairs and into the bathroom.

Five minutes later he came back downstairs, "Your bath is run for you and i'll be back in five minutes with movies and food" Ashton said pecking my lips, "You're the very best boyfriend ever" I said giggling as I went upstairs to the bathroom where the bath was filled with water and bubbles.

I stripped off my clothes and closed the bathroom door before hopping into the bath, I sighed in relaxation as I let the water relax my muscles.

Ten minutes later I heard a knock at the door, "Babe I'm home" Ashton called out, "Okay ash" I said, "Just come out when you're done and we can watch movies and cuddle and it will be the best sick day ever" he said, I giggled, "Love you ashy" I said, I heard him giggle, "I love you too Katie" Ashton said, I smiled to myself.

Ashton was the best boyfriend ever.

And it made it better I could call him my best friend as well.