Introduction

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING!

hello hello hello!

welcome to the introduction for the final book in the Mr. Bieber Series!

i, first off, want to thank each and every one of you for letting this series get as far as it has. it has been absolutely amazing and i can't wait to share the last book with you.

but, of course i have to put a bit of time in between the second and third books just to keep the anticipation up lol. Soooo, that being said, I would like to note that there are two other stories that are mine. they're on my other account - TheJustinsGirlfriend so go ahead and check those out in the time being if they interest you!

i'm not gonna drag you all through a bunch of unnecessary things to read since i know you all want the release date for when the first chapter will be uploaded.

i have officially decided that the first chapter of "The Biebers" will be uploaded: February 6th, 2019

I can't wait for you all to read the first chapter!

there is also, of course, The Biebers: The Instagram which I'll be uploading BEFORE the first chapter of the book will be uploaded. so, that's another way to keep up with the story in a different way!

make sure to follow me on:

Instagram: @ thejustinsgirlfriend

Twitter - @ officialJBGF

to see edits and get teasers for chapters and such!

thank you all so much for all the support!

all my love,
shan:)