sixteen.

Blinking her eyes open, Elianna is surprised to see Justin's suit picked out for the day still hanging on the closet door, making her furrow her eyebrows... until she realizes what day it is.

Elianna grins to herself, getting out of bed and walking downstairs, finding Justin at the kitchen standing at the stove.

"Good morning." she says, wrapping her arms around him from behind.

"Good morning baby." he smiles, kissing her head.

She smiles, walking over and sitting on a chair, gazing over at him.

"You're staring." he grins.

"I'm gazing."

He chuckles.

"I just love that with everything going on, you're still here, at home on Elena's birthday making her the breakfast you've made her every year since she turned two." she explains.

He smiles, glancing back at her. "Of course. She's my little girl."

"One of the two." Elianna grins.

He chuckles. "Yeah I gotta get used to that now."

"You'll get used to it real fast." she says, squinting a little at him.

He chuckles "You're right. I already am." he winks.

Before long, the kids awaken, making Justin run upstairs and get them before bringing them down for breakfast.

After breakfast, Justin begins cleaning up, making Elianna get up.

"No." she stops him. "I will clean up. You go to work. There's a lot going on there. I'll make a dinner for Elena's birthday and your parents are supposed to be coming over. As well as mine."

He grins, nodding and kissing her head before kissing the kids as well.

Quickly, he changes his clothes and leaves the house, leaving Elianna and the kids alone for the day.

Later, while Brayden is taking is nap and the other two are having quiet time, Elianna takes a video of the nursery, using her old camera from the storage room. She then transfers it to her phone, editing it quickly and posting it on Instagram. When done, she takes the extra time to wrap some of the last minute presents they had gotten for Elena.

Once they're awake, she gets them to help her decorate the house after having a snack.

Soon, the house is decorated and Elianna heads to the kitchen, getting out the things to prepare pigs in a blanket and mini pizzas. By the time she puts those two things in the oven, there's a knock on the door.

"Gammy!" Brayden screams.

Laughing lightly, Elianna walks to the front door, swinging it open. "Hey mom."

"Hey baby." she says, kissing my head before greeting the kids.

"Need help with anything?" she asks.

"Sure. Can you cut up the kiwi, starfruit, mangos and pineapple? I'll devine the grapes and cut the bananas before starting on the next thing."

"Fruit salad?" her mom asks, laughing lightly.

"Of course. It's not a summer party without it."

Her mother chuckles, knowing she's the one who taught her that.

Once the fruit is cut and the food from the oven is cooling, Caroline turns to her daughter. "What else you need honey?"

"Well, Justin's picking up the cake. I'm getting normal sized pizza delivered for the adults and I was thinking of getting a super big sub to cut up for adults too. But I don't have time to go out and get it."