twenty-nine.

As time goes on, Justin falls deeper and deeper back into work, not realizing as it happens that he grows further from his family.

Elianna grows used to being a stay at home mom, as well as doing it on her own as her husband is never around... until tonight.

"Babe!"

Jumping slightly, Elianna stands from her place in the playroom, confused as to why Justin is home at 4 in the afternoon.

"What are you doing here?" she asks, walking out to meet him in the living room.

"We've had three companies sign back with us today," he grins. "Three!"

"Whoa," she starts. "Where did that come from?"

"Well, according to the third floor, Mr. Matthew's company is being investigated due to accusations of fraud and possible embezzlement," Justin grins.

Elianna's eyebrows raise and she shakes her head. "It wouldn't surprise me if those accusations are one hundred percent truth."

"Exactly," Justin grins. "So, why don't you say we go out to celebrate tonight? The whole family."

"Are you sure? I mean, it's a lot to get all of us out of the house," she says, laughing lightly.

"I am positive," he smiles. "I'll get the bigger kids ready, you get Abrielle and yourself. We leave at five."

"Okay," she says, laughing lightly as he kisses her cheek and cheerfully goes to the playroom.

Laughing at her husbands' cheerful behavior, she shakes her head and grabs Abrielle before heading upstairs. She sets her on the floor where she can play and watch Word Party on Netflix, which just so happens to be her favorite show at the moment.

Going into the bathroom, she uses some dry shampoo before curling her hair and fluffing it to look more natural. Afterward, she puts on a minimal amount of makeup and gets dressed in a pair of jeans and a cute top.

Once done, she takes Abrielle, who is now 11 months old, and changes her into an outfit suitable for going out. Then, she takes her downstairs where the other kids are waiting.

"Mommy! We're going out to dinner!" Kameron informs her.

"I know, buddy, are you excited?!" she asks, smiling widely at him.

"Yeah!" he exclaims, running off with his sister.

"Look at you," Justin says, coming into the room. "Woo! I'm a lucky man," he says, kissing her.

She laughs, pushing him away. "Oh my gosh! Let's go eat."

He chuckles, walking outside with all the kids and Elianna before buckling everyone into their seats and climbing into the drivers' seat while Elianna sits in the passengers' seat.

After dinner, they bring the kids home and put them to bed, deciding it was too late and they'd be fine without a bath for the night.

"Babe," Elianna starts once both of them are in the bedroom getting ready for bed.

"Yeah?" he asks, finishing brushing his teeth.

"Do you think we're jumping the gun a little?"

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"I mean, we don't know if these accusations about his company are correct. What if they're not and things get worse? Should we really be celebrating?"

Justin sighs. "I understand the hesitation, babe. It's been a hard year. But, I have a really good feeling about this. I think what people are saying is right. I mean, there's gotta be an explanation for some things that have been going on. This could be it."