ten.

Only two weeks after the banquet, things had managed to get even worse than they already were. Bieber Enterprises' numbers had gone down nearly 50% since Lifeline had opened and Justin was stressed more now than ever, the fear of losing the company the only thing on his mind these days.

Elianna had been going to work, but as her pregnancy symptoms grew more irritating, Justin allowed her to work from home more, which also gave her the opportunity to spend more time with the kids during breaks and pack up some of the house when there was nothing left for her to do. Seeing as numbers had been going down, the amount of her work had gone down too.

Now more than before, although she didn't think it was possibly, Justin is never around. He sleeps an average of two hours a night, is up before anyone and asleep way past everyone else. He's exhausted, but anxious... unable to sleep.

Today, however, Elianna wouldn't allow this fact to get in the way of her excitement. Today was move in day. They were finally moving into their new house. Everything was ready. Rooms painted, furniture inside. The only thing left to do was to decorate and put rooms together... along with move their things in, of course.

Of course, at 28 weeks pregnant she can't do much, but she figured sending the kids into the playroom and working on the nursery would be a good idea for her.

Thankfully, she had called on her friends as well as Justins' to help out. Even her brother and step dad had agreed. So, it'll also be like a little reunion.

As 9:00 am arrives, so does her friends and family, starting to pack up the first moving truck along with some cars as well. By noon, everything was packed and ready to go. Thankfully, they had decided to rent the house furnished, of course, which saved a lot of room. Taking one last look around, Elianna piles the kids into the car and starts towards the new house, following the moving truck and the personal cars following her.

She goes and parks in the garage, not bothering to leave the car out since they won't be leaving.

They first bring in the things for the playroom, making sure to keep the kids busy in there with Mama Lee who offered to look after them while we work. Next all nursery boxes come in, being placed in the center of the room.

Stealing all of the girls, excluding Pattie who wanted to work in the kitchen, Elianna starts in the nursery, the girls banging nails into the walls to hang curtain rods and picture frames and Elianna putting the clean sheets on the mattress in the crib. Once that's done, the girls begin decorating, listening to Elianna's instructions and what goes where while she puts down a rug down and sets up the changing table with a lamp and supplies.

Once they're done with the nursery, at least for the most part, they notice that it's near 4pm, leading Elianna to order pizza for everyone.

As everyone eats, her cell phone rings, Justin's name on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, how's the moving going?"

"Really good. With everyone here unpacking is going by fast. The nursery is done, playroom done, and two of the three kids rooms are done."

"Good. You're not working to hard, are you?"

"No, of course not. No one would let me work any harder."

"Got that right!" Elianna's brother yells.

Justin chuckles. "Alright, I'm gonna get back to work, I just wanted to call and make sure everything was running smooth."

"Okay, hey, I got pizza for dinner so you might wanna grab something."

"Alright, cool. I love you."