one.

"Have a good night!" the receptionist calls out to Justin and Elianna, smiling at them as they leave the office and climb into their car.

Justin drives through the streets, the car silent aside from the radio. Arriving home, the two get out of the car and make their way into the house.

Hearing the kids scream out their names puts smiles on their faces immediately, the two taking turns to hug and love on each of the three kids. Then, walking upstairs, they get changed before joining the kids and mama lee for dinner.

Once everyone is done eating, Justin takes the kids to the living room, starting to play with them while Elianna turns to Mama Lee.

"Mama Lee, go ahead and leave for the weekend. I've got this." she smiles.

"Are you sure?"

Elianna nods. "Of course. Go ahead, enjoy your weekend."

"Thank you." Mama Lee responds sweetly, going to her room to grab her things before saying goodbye to the kids and leaving the house.

Elianna cleans up the kitchen, placing left overs in a container, doing the dishes and wiping the countertops and table before entering the living room and grinning. "Alright, kids, bath time."

"Are we gonna have to go to sleep after bath time?" Kameron asks sadly as all the kids play with their toys in the warm bath water.

Elianna grins, shaking her head. "No. It's Friday, which means you get to stay up a little longer so we can have a movie night."

"Yay!" he exclaims, Elena and Brayden not paying enough attention to hear the conversation.

After taking the three out of the bath and getting them dressed in their pajamas, she takes them out to the living room where Justin had made a small fort on the floor for the kids while they'll sit on the couch behind them.

"Yay a fort!" Kameron exclaims, jumping onto the floor in excitement.

"Alright, what do we wanna watch tonight?" she asks, getting the bowls of popcorn and giving them to each of the kids.

"The Incredibles!" Kameron exclaims.

"The Incredibles it is." Justin nods, putting the movie on.

By the end of the movie, Kameron is yawning, Elena is half asleep and Brayden is in his crib after falling asleep halfway through, giving Justin and Elianna the chance to put the two older kids to bed alone tonight.

They then brush their teeth and climb into their own bed, getting comfortable and falling asleep not long afterwards.

***

The next day, Justin goes into the office to get some extra work done while Elianna takes care of the kids.

After getting the kids fed breakfast around 8:30am, she lets them play and sighs to herself, getting the house clean... well, cleaner than it was.

As the two younger kids get fussy, she forces them upstairs, putting them down for their nap.

She then makes her way back downstairs, her face twisting into a curious expression.

"Hey bud, you wanna watch your show?"

Kameron gasps, nodding. "Yeah! Paw Patrol!"

"Okay." she grins, turning on his show before heading towards the stairs again. "I'll be right back okay? I gotta go upstairs."

"Okay!" he says, giggling at the show.

Jogging up the stairs, Elianna enters her bedroom and then the bathroom, crouching down and opening the cabinet under the sink, searching around before using the restroom.

Once done, she washes her hands and goes into the bedroom, making the bed since she hadn't had a chance to yet. She then takes the hamper to the laundry room, starting a load before going back to the bathroom and taking a deep breath.

Turning her head to the right, her face immediately falls into her hands, tears falling from her eyes.

After a moment, she sniffles, wiping her tears and gulping while leaning on the sink, she looks down at counter, taking a deep breath and reminding herself to breathe.

She grins after a moment, sniffling yet again before whispering to herself. "Okay... I'm pregnant."

***

hey everyone!

I'm backkkkk!

I know it's a short chapter, but it's only the first one so of course the rest will be as long as I can handle making them lol

so, you're all getting your wish! Justin & Elianna are gonna have a baby!!!

comment below if you're excited!!!

how do you think she'll tell him? how do you think Justin will react? Do you think he'll be excited?

don't forget to vote to let me know you were here!

thank you all so much for reading!

all my love,
shan:)