twenty-four.

As the weeks pass by, Elianna still hates as her husband is putting their family on the backburner instead of spending time with them. She's been taking care of the children by herself. Mama Lee is at the house three days a week to help, although it doesn't do much when the kids are constantly asking for mommy.

Justin goes to work before anyone awakens and is home for dinner although he eats and works in his office until everyone is asleep.

With Abrielle being 6 weeks old now, she's grown quite a bit. She's grown into a big "talker" and she's even been smiling a bit. Justin, of course, doesn't know this, but Elianna is soaking in every moment of it.

Today, in particular, Mama Lee is at the house to help out, allowing Elianna to sleep in with the baby a bit.

Once waking, she makes her way downstairs and eats some breakfast that Mama Lee had made, humming at the fact that she didn't have to cook this morning.

"May I?" Mama Lee asks, gesturing to the baby. "I don't get to spend much time with her since mama's a stay at home mom now."

"Yeah, absolutely." Elianna nods, handing the baby to her. "She's just so young I wanna be with her all the time."

"Oh yeah, of course!" Mama Lee grins. "That's completely understandable."

"So how's your daughter? We haven't talked in a while."

Mama Lee smiles. "You've been busy. But, she's good. I suspect that she's expecting but she hasn't told me anything."

"Why do you think she is?" Elianna asks.

"I just see the signs, that's all," Mama Lee replies.

Elianna nods, understanding. "Well, hopefully, she is and then you get a new little baby at home too."

"Oh, I hope so," she replies, hope clear in her tone.

As the day goes on, Elianna finds herself caught up with Mama Lee a lot, learning that she now watches some other kids on the two days she doesn't work for us although she keeps weekends off to spend time with her family.

She stays a bit later tonight, making dinner for the family before leaving to go home.

Elianna, extremely grateful for Mama Lee, makes plates for each of the children and set them to the table where the kids eagerly eat.

Justin comes home ten minutes into dinner, asking what she made.

"Actually mama lee cooked tonight."

"Why?" he asks.

"She offered and I needed the help," Elianna shrugs.

"What do you mean, you needed the help?" he asks.

Elianna gives him a look. "Um, taking care of four kids is hard work and it would be nice to have help. That's what I mean."

"You stay home with kids all day, Elianna. You can cook dinner," he tells her.

"Excuse me?" she says, scoffing as he ignores her and heads to the office with a plate of food.

In shock, Elianna goes through the rest of her nightly routine, putting Abrielle down as well as taking a shower before heading to the office and walking inside.

"Do you have any idea how ridiculous your statement was earlier?" she asks, confronting him.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he replies, sighing heavily.

"That I stay home all day so I can make dinner, Justin."

"Oh, yeah." he nods.

"You actually believe that?"

"Yes, I actually do. Elianna. I'm at the office working my ass off all day. You're home telling kids not to do things. There's a big difference."

"You're right about one thing, Justin. There's a big difference. I may not work in a fucking office anymore. But I take care of four kids under the age of 7. Two of which are potty trained, two that are not and one that's six weeks old. I am breastfeeding, yelling at kids constantly to get along, pick up their things and do what they're supposed to do. I'm wiping asses, bathing, feeding, picking up, dropping off, grocery shopping, cleaning and more. But you think that I should just have enough energy to cook you dinner every night after you've done meetings, sat on your ass and ordered your assistant to do things for you? Yeah, I used to have that job. I remember. Don't you dare come at me when you don't do shit compared to me," she snaps, turning on her heel and making her way towards the door before turning back around.

"You're being a disrespectful, asshole and don't think I will put up with it Justin Bieber. You can find yourself sleeping on the couch tonight. Don't even think of entering that bed."

Stunned, Justin stares at the door after she leaves, gulping and leaning back in his chair before rethinking the words he had said early today.

The next day, he comes home in a different mindset, entering the house, saying hello to the kids and pulling Elianna to the side as the kids start to eat.

"I'm hungry," she says, obviously still upset.

"I know, but please just wait for a second and let me talk to you."

She sighs, giving him a look.

"I want to apologize for yesterday... and the past few weeks."

She raises her eyebrows. "I'm listening."

"I don't know why I turned into such an asshole. I guess I just thought I was going through so much more than you when in reality you've been taking on so much more than I ever could've imagined. Thank you, babe, for everything that you've been taking on and doing while I've gone back to work. I truly appreciate it. I'm gonna start helping after work and try to stay home in the morning a bit longer too. I don't want you to have to go through this alone anymore," he apologizes.

She sighs. "Fine. I forgive the statement. But you've got to prove the rest to me before I believe you."

"You got it," he nods.

"Can I go eat now?" she asks.

"Yes, let's both go eat."

Going to the kitchen together, Justin eats dinner with the family before giving the three older kids a bath while Elianna gives Abrielle one in the sink.

Afterward, he sits and watches a movie with the family and helps put the kids to bed before going to the office while Abrielle nurses. When she's done, Justin spends some time with Abrielle and Elianna showers before they both climb into bed and go to sleep.

***

thank you so much for reading

don't forget to vote and comment

tune in next week!

all my love,

shan:)