fourteen.

After a week, Justin's proven me wrong, home until after breakfast and getting home in time for dinner. Sure, he still gets up super early to go to the home office and work for a bit, but he's seeing the kids more and helping out a lot. He always does the kids bedtime routines so I have time to clean up and then I'll have some alone time and he'll do some more work before we come together, watch a show or movie and then go to sleep.

Baby girl's been make me struggle a bit. I'm definitely at the point where I just want her out. Sure, pregnancy is amazing and I'm so grateful... but I want her out! My breasts are leaking, my skin itches, I constantly get leg cramps and I'm pretty sure I haven't shit in like three days.

Anyway, a few days ago, we had someone come into the house to help out with the nursery, putting up some wallpaper and help tie everything together so that I wasn't lifting and working too much. Therefore, everything's done with the exception of decorations and such, making me excited to go in and finish it while Justin watches the kids, making me happy... especially considering he didn't work at all today... making it a whole family day.

Seeing as it's a Thursday, I have a doctors appointment. So, after finishing up the baby's room, I head to the bedroom and get dressed in leggings and a comfortable top before going downstairs.

"Babe, are you ready?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

He nods. "Yeah, come on guys, let's go get in the car. You're gonna go to grandma's for a little bit."

"Yay!" they kids yell, getting up and running over to the closet to grab their shoes.

Once we're all in the car, Justin drives to his parents' house, taking the kids inside while I wait and then running out and starting towards the doctors office.

Arriving, we get out and go inside, checking in before getting taken back and weighed, coming to around 163 pounds... meaning I've gained a total of 25 pounds. I'll probably gain a couple more between now and giving birth, but hey, it is what it is. My blood pressure is then checked, coming to 110/70 which is almost perfect. Next, after a few moments, my belly is measured, coming to approximately 31 cm which is, of course, normal.

As we prepare for the next part of the appointment, we have a moment to wait, making me turn to Justin.

"Everything sounds good so far."

He nods. "Yeah, would you expect something bad?"

I shrug. "I don't know. Nerves, I guess. But anything can happen."

Justin nods. "Yeah, I guess I just don't think about what could go wrong."

"I do... more than I should."

He chuckles. "I suppose I should think about it. You're right. Anything can happen. I mean, they can come in and tell us the baby's movements are unusual or her heartbeat is slow."

My eyes widen.

"Not that I think they will." he says, grabbing my hand. "I'm sorry."

After a few minutes, we're told our baby girl is moving around as she should be and her heart rate is 136 beats per minute, exactly how it's meant.

Leaving the doctors office, we stop at the diner we both love, him ordering a burger and fries while I order a grilled chicken fillet with a side salad.

"So, baby's healthy. No issues, that's relieving." Justin says, biting into his burger while I nod, chewing my salad.

"Yeah, I haven't had any bad feelings though, so I wasn't concerned." I grin.

He chuckles, nodding.

"Well, look who we have here."

The both of us look up, noticing Tyler Matthews standing next to our table.

"Mr. Matthews, how funny to run into you here." Justin says, wiping his mouth and shaking Tyler's hand with a small smile. "How are you?"

"I'm good, Mr. Bieber, how are you?"

"I'm well, I'm well." Justin grins.

"And business?"

"Doing great." Justin smiles. "Signing a couple new partners. You know, the normal."

"And you're not in the office today?" he asks.

"No, no." Justin shakes his head. "Elianna had an appointment today for the baby. I didn't want to miss it."

"Ahh, yes." Tyler says, turning to me. "An appointment. How's the little one growing inside you?"

I grin. "She's good, healthy. I'm ready for her to come out."

"We all are." Justin says, giving me a look.

I laugh lightly, shaking my head.

"Well, I don't want to keep you two. Have a lovely lunch." Tyler tells us.

"Thank you, you have a great day." Justin responds as he walks away.

"I don't know how you keep your composure with him." I say after he's gone, taking a sip of my sprite.

He sighs. "I have to do it a lot with so many different people. I've gotten used to it."

"I can't stand him."

"Me either." he sighs. "But hey, we're having a good day. Let's not let him ruin it."

I nod. "You're right. I finished the baby's room, we got to see her today, she's healthy, I'm healthy and we're spending the day together."

Justin smiles. "Exactly. Now, finish your food so we can go get our crazy kids and spend some time with them too."

"Deal." I laugh, picking up my silverware and starting to eat again.

***

hey everyone!

i just realized i never posted last week! i am SO SORRY!

buttttt here's the new chapter so i hope you all enjoyed!

don't forget to vote and comment below!

let me know what you guys are thinking! I love hearing from you!

all my love,

shan:)