fifteen.

At 33 weeks pregnant, Elianna finds herself exhausted and more ready to go into labor than ever. With only a few more weeks before they become a family of six, Elianna has been spending as much time as possible with the kids.

Meanwhile, Justin is spending this time at work majority of the time. With numbers still struggling and the baby a few weeks away, he's attempting to get the business up and running again as well as be home at night to be with his family and spend some time helping Elianna finish up the nursery completely.

*Elizabeth's POV*

Waking this morning marks 33 weeks pregnant. After a half hour of attempting to sleep, Brayden awakens, Kam and Elena waking directly afterwards. Getting them up, I take them downstairs and give them cereal for breakfast. While they eat, I walk upstairs and pick out their outfits to take them to the park before going downstairs and eating breakfast myself.

Once I'm done eating and the dishes are clean, I take the kids upstairs and get them dressed and make them brush their teeth. Once they're done, I get myself together, changing my clothes, washing my face, brushing my teeth and putting on minimal makeup while the kids watch Paw Patrol on the bed.

"Okay guys, let's go downstairs and put on our shoes."

"Okay!" the three of them scream, running out of the room and going downstairs while I slip on my shoes upstairs.

Once the kids have their shoes on and are in their carseats, I drive to the park, getting them all out and allowing them to run around, sitting on a bench that overlooks all of the park.

Before long, my phone blares from in my purse, Justin's name lighting up on the screen.

"Hey babe." I answer the phone, a grin on my face.

"Hey baby, what you and the kids doing?"

"I brought them out to the park. I figured they'd like to get out and run around for a while."

"The one down the block from the office?" he asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm on lunch. Want me to pick something up for all of us and meet you there? We can eat at one of the picnic tables." he offers.

"Sure, that'd be great babe."

"Alright. Should I just go to mcdonalds cause of the kids and their picky little asses?"

I giggle. "Sure but can you actually get me Wendy's? It's right next door." I ask sweetly.

"You got it baby. I'll see you in a bit."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too." he tells me.

Before long, Justin arrives to the park, making all three kids run over in excitement.

"Daddy! You got us mcdonald's?!" Kameron asks, extremely excited.

"I did buddy!" Justin replies. "Come on, let's go sit over here at the table."

We all walk over, sitting around the table as Justin hands out all the food.

"Mommy, you got Wendy's?" Elena asks.

"Yeah honey. Baby and mommy wanted Wendy's." I reply, giving her a funny look..

Elena giggles, reaching down and grabbing a french fry.

"How ya feeling today?" Justin asks, chewing his food.

Sighing, I tilt my head from side to side. "Okay. My feet are killing me and so is my back but I'll be fine. I just can't wait for her to get here."