eleven.

After a week of work and non-stop unpacking while at home, Elianna finds herself taking a deep breath as she walks into the Bieber Enterprise building for her last day at work. Justin and her had decided that she would slowly wean her way out of work, coming into the office for the last day today before working three days a week at home until the baby is born. After the baby is born, she'll resign and he'll hire someone else for the position... preferably a male according to Elianna herself... although she knows it won't happen.

Making her way upstairs, she sits at her desk and sighs deeply remembering that this building is where it all began.

"Emotional?"

Looking up, she notices Justin coming from the small kitchen, a cup of coffee in hand.

She grins, nodding. "A little. I mean, this building is where everything started."

He smiles. "Yeah, it is. But this is for the best."

She agrees, nodding. "I know."

"But, we signed a new partner today which means you, my beautiful wife, have some work to do."

"We did?" she asks, her eyes widening in happiness.

He smiles, walking away. "Check your email, Mrs. Bieber!"

She shakes her head, turning on her computer and letting it start up as she takes a sip of her tea she had brought in with her.

Once her computer is turned on, she opens her emails, noticing the most recent is from Justin. Clicking on it, she reads all the information about the newest partner with Bieber Enterprise before grabbing a new file and starting the paperwork.

After a few hours, Justin emails her asking if she can go get them lunch from the small place down the road we always go to.

Getting up, she grins that he asked her, knowing she likes to get up and walk as much as she can... even though she's always out of breath nowadays.

Walking onto the elevator, she makes it to the lobby and leaves the building walking a couple streets over to their favorite small place and going inside.

"Mrs. Bieber."

Turning while in line, Elianna recognizes Tyler's face, clearing her throat.

"Mr. Matthews." she grins. "Hi."

"You like this place too, huh?" he asks.

She nods. "Yeah, me and my husband come here a lot."

"It's a cute little place." Tyler nods. "How is your husband?"

She nods. "He's good. Busy."

"I'm sure." he chuckles. "I heard you all got a new partner."

"How'd you hear that, it just happened." she tells him.

He shrugs. "I know people."

She nods. "Right."

"Next!" the woman at the counter calls.

"Pregnant ladies first." Tyler says, gesturing ahead of himself.

She turns ahead of her, ordering herself a salad and Justin his normal before standing to the side and waiting for her food... only to be interrupted again.

"So you must be about 30 weeks now, huh?"

"29 actually." she responds.

He nods. "Nice. Any symptoms?"

She clears her throat. "Just the normal. Tired, can't breathe, can't sleep, my feet are swollen."

"Must suck." he says mockingly, laughing afterwards.