nine.

Saturday morning, two weeks later, Justin rises early in the morning to go to the home office and do more work, of course. Two hours later, Elianna gets up with the kids, her head pounding uncontrollably. Trying her best to ignore it, she goes downstairs and makes the kids eggs for breakfast, sitting it in front of them before making a plate for Justin and taking it out to him.

"Thanks babe."

She nods, going back to the house and eating with the children.

After a couple hours of deal with screaming kids, tv shows and the clanking of toys being shoved into one another on top of her migraine, Elianna walks over to the cabinet, taking out Tylenol and taking some in hopes of getting rid of the headache all together.

She then makes her way to the couch, lying on it and closing her eyes.

"Mommy!"

Her eyes open, looking up at Kameron. "Yeah bud?"

He giggles. "You fell asleep!"

She laughs lightly at herself. "Yeah, I guess I did. You okay?"

He nods. "Yeah, we were just playing and watching PJ Masks."

"Good." she nods before looking over to the clock. She had only fallen asleep for thirty minutes. That would explain why they didn't get into anything. "Did you need me? Is that you woke mama up?"

He nods. "I'm hungry!"

"Lunch isn't for a little while. Do you want a snack?"

He nods again. "Yes, please."

"Okay." she says, getting up and going to the kitchen before getting all three kids some fruit and yogurt before setting up the small table for them in the living room and having them sit and eat.

While the kids are eating and Elianna scrolls on her phone, despite her headache still being present... less but present, her phone begins to ring, Lucas Johnson's name popping up.

Confused, she answers. "Mr. Johnson?"

"Mrs. Bieber, hi. I tried calling Mr. Bieber but he didn't answer."

"He's in the home office, he must not have been paying attention. What can I do for you?" she asks.

"I just had a bit of information to tell you about the new enterprise."

"Great, whatcha got?" she urges.

"We've found the name of the CEO." he starts.

"Okay, who is it?"

"A guy by the name Tyler Matthews." he answers.

Elianna's eyebrows twist before she nods, not caring that he can't see her. "Okay, great. I'll pass on the message, thank you, Mr. Johnson."

"Of course." he replies, Elianna hanging up directly afterwards.

"Kameron, watch your siblings and yell for me if they do anything they're not supposed to." she tells him quickly.

"Okay." he answers, putting his attention back to the tv.

Knowing she's heard the name Tyler Matthews before, Elianna rushes upstairs and into an empty room where they keep some storage, going over to her box of yearbooks, she grabs a few, looking through almost all of them before finding her Freshman year of high school, her answer on the back of the front cover.

Elianna,

    I am so glad that we've gotten to know each other this year... i'm even more excited that after how much of a disaster our first date was, you're still willing to be with me. I promise to make you the happiest you've ever been. I can't wait to see where our relationship goes.