five.

"Why are you not at work, daddy?" Kameron asks as Justin walks into the kitchen.

"Because mommy has a doctors appointment today for the baby." Justin grins.

"You get to see the baby today?!" Kameron asks.

"We sure do." I grin, walking in and kissing Kam's head.

"Do you get to find out if it's gonna be my brother or sister?" Kameron asks.

"Well, the assistant will write it down so we can have a party and find out together."

"A party?!" Kameron exclaims.

"Yeah, a party." Justin nods.

"Aunt Ally is gonna throw the party for us." I smile. "So that we can find out."

"So aunt Ally's going to know if I have a brother or sister first?" he asks.

I nod. "Yeah bubba."

We all eat breakfast together before Justin and I leave for the doctor's office, arriving twenty minutes later and checking in.

Once being called back, we wait for a while after getting weighed and such before hearing the baby's heartbeat and starting the ultrasound.

Soon, we're asked if we want to know the sex and she writes it on paper and places it in an envelope before giving it to us. We schedule another appointment and leave the office, swinging by Ally's place to drop off the envelope.

"I'm so nervous." I groan on the way back home.

He chuckles. "Me too. But I know that no matter what the baby is, we are going to give them everything and more. We will love them unconditionally."

I smile, nodding. "Yeah, I know that too."

Arriving home, we both go to the office, starting our work for the day, trying to go on about or day instead of fussing over wanting to know what the gender of our little one is.

***

Two weeks later, Justin and I rise early from excitement, deciding to do everything in their power to stay busy until 11am comes around and the younger kids go down for their nap.

Once their in their rooms and Kameron is having quiet time in his own, I make my way to our room and get in the shower and blow drying my hair when I get out. Once my hair is mostly dry, I exit the bathroom and Justin gets into the shower, wanting to be ready earlier than me so he can help get the kids ready while I'm finishing up. As I am in the bedroom, the small squeak of a door is heard, making me look to the side.

"Kam, whatcha doing buddy?"

"I'm bored." he tells me.

I laugh lightly. "Wanna come watch a movie with me?"

He nods, running into the room and jumping on the bed.

"Babe!" Justin yells.

"Yeah?!"

"Kam needs a shower, send him in to me!"

I look over at Kam and he laughs, running into the bathroom.

"Hi daddy!"

"Hi buddy." Justin chuckles. "Come on."

Soon, I hear giggles from Kameron, making me roll my eyes and shake my head.

After fifteen minutes, Kameron is done and dried off and dressed in his outfit for the party.

"Wanna watch a movie while momma and me get ready?" Justin asks, walking out with a towel around his waist.