important announcements

Hey everyone.

this chapter will include 2 different announcements so please read the entire thing.

I wanted to post on here and finally have a talk with you.

I've been putting this post off for a while as I've been contemplating what to do...

I know that for a long while, I've been getting messages from readers wanting to know if there is going to be a fourth book added to this series. As much as I love and appreciate the support, I'm here to tell you that there will not be a fourth book.

I have been having a lot of trouble writing this book for quite some time now and don't want to force myself to add another book to the series if it won't be my best work.

That being said, I also would like to announce that although I wrote in the past that there would be around 4-6 chapters left, it is no longer true.

There is one chapter left in this book "The Biebers". It was originally going to be more but as I mentioned before, I have been forcing myself to write this story for a while now and don't want to do that anymore.

With that being said, I'd like to mention that I am trying to make this last chapter one of the longest chapters I've ever written for this book. It'll show the course over the next 10 to 11 months after the last chapter I've published in a minimal way.

I am trying my very best to sum up the storyline and give you guys the ending you deserve to the story of Elianna and Justin.

I'm truly sorry that I am unable to finish the book as originally planned and that it'll end a lot shorter than you and I anticipated.

please understand that I have done all I can and put all of my effort and love into this storyline and everything that goes along with it. Don't forget about the Instagram story that coincides with this book as well.

Once again, thank you all so much for your love and support as well as your understanding.

please comment your favorite moment from this book or the series below.

I'd LOVE to know:)