Chapter 1

Infinity island

A red hooded ninja was running away from the league of shadows on a dim night, holding a baby close to his chest. He was being chased by the other ninjas, but he shot guns to stop the other ninjas from chasing him, until he got close to a helicopter. Meanwhile, the baby was crying out of fear. He opened the helicopter as soon as he reached it, then he put the baby on the other seat. He took the control and flew away afterwards. 

The ninjas were too slow so they missed the escaping ninja with the infant. Ra's Al Ghul came along with the ninjas immediately, and he sighed deeply. 

Ra's: Don't let him escape! Go after him, no matter how far he goes!

The helicopter

When the red hooded ninja checked out from the window to make sure that no one was following him, he took a deep breath and continued flying. The baby was crying really loud, but he wasn't able to comfort her and fly the helicopter at the same time.

It didn't take long until he realized he was being chased by a few helicopters, and he frowned his head. A few seconds followed, the ninjas on the other helicopters have shot some fire toward the targeted red ninja, but he managed to dodge them.
Then he suddenly found himself surrounded by more  helicopters, and some ninjas started to jump into it. As soon two have broken the windows, the red ninja punched another ninja that was trying to take the girl away, and he immediately grabbed her close to his chest. He kicked the other ninja out of the window by foot, and he grabbed some bombs from his pocket shortly after.

He stealthily left some activated bombs behind, and he also managed to throw a few bombs that would stick into the other helicopters. Before the intruder was conscious again, the red ninja has jumped out of the helicopter with the baby immediately.

The bombs exploded after only a few seconds, and all of the ninjas have died. However, the red hooded ninja has somehow managed to land on a very big island after a while, while holding the baby tight.

The little baby was still crying, but the young ninja was relieved that nothing happened to her. He snuggled her and pat her back for a short while, and then he went to search for a place to hide, at least temporarily.

Later on, the guy learned that he was in Mauritius. He managed to stay in the island with the baby temporarily before the other ninjas found him and start chasing him all the time.

Ever since, he had to escape and hide from country to country, city to city, from Mauritius to the US for four years straight since the ninjas never stopped following him after the orders of their master. It was never easy to always escape and raise the little girl at the same time, but he was always very protective of her. Over time, he grew to have a close bond with her.

The girl eventually had her birth name changed to Diana, and the red ninja turns out to be a teenage boy that came back to life not too long ago, Jason Todd.

Now in New York, the guy was in his own apartment, living with the little girl who's now 4 years old. She has a lot of Talia's features, except her eyes were blue.

While he was doing some extreme workout in the living room one day, the little girl was in front of him and watching him.

Diana: Dada?

Jason: Yes baby girl?

Diana: Why are you doing this every day?

He stopped working out, and he sat on the floor in front of her.

Jason: Because I want to be strong.