Chapter 4

Author's note: Please do NOT read this chapter until further notice. It makes no sense because I have to correct some things.

I'm done correcting chapter 3 though!

Sorry for the inconvenience 😅

_

Infinity island

The next day...

After a long night, Talia was taking a shower in her bathtub. Suddenly she heard the door knocking out loud and she raised her eyebrow in annoyance.

Talia: This better be something important or else I'll kill you for disturbing me!

A female voice: It's very important to you personally miss Al Ghul.

Talia, yelling: Who are you!?

She covered herself in a large towel and went to open the bathroom door. No one was to be seen, but she found a message in front of her on the floor. She raised her eyebrow in doubt but picked it up anyway. She unfolded the letter and started reading it. After she was done, her eyes went wide open in disbelief and she got mad.

Talia, angrily: What the fuck!

Meanwhile in McCray's apartment...

Veronica and Kenneth were sitting in the living room having some tea and watching TV. Kenneth's phone has suddenly vibrated, and when he checked it showed that Jason has left a message.

Kenneth: That's Jason, I think he wants to notify us of his visit.

He unlocked his phone to read the message:

Hey Kenneth what's up! Are you at home? We'd like to come over in half an hour.

Kenneth: Like I expected.

Veronica: He's more than welcome to come over with Mr Wayne and his son, especially since they got all the way from Gotham to New York just to meet Diana.

Kenneth: Exactly, and I respect that they're taking it seriously.

He replied back:

Hello Jason! We're good. We are at home and you may come over whenever you want because you didn't come all the way from Gotham for nothing.

Jason replied back almost immediately:

That's great! We'll come over soon. See ya 😎

Kenneth: They should come over soon.

The woman was thoughtful and sighed deeply.

Veronica: You know what? I'm worried about the fact that Diana finally got to know her biological father.

Kenneth: You've always known that her biological parents are still alive, and you had to accept this fact.

Veronica: I know but what if she gets to prefer her biological father over us? He's rich and he's really kind, why wouldn't she like him?

Kenneth: I'm with you on this my darling, but at the end if she decides to move in with him later it's her decision and she has the right to choose. It's too early to judge though, you're just rushing into these thoughts.