Chapter 13

Warning: some ninjas will die, but they're just some background characters

─── ・ 。゚☆ .☽ . ☆゚. ──

Diana's room

The teenage girl was laying on her bed one day, while she was video chatting with her adoptive parents through her phone.

Kenneth's echo: Your father wrote a text message to me, asking us to come to Gotham soon.

Diana, excitingly: For real?! That'd be awesome! You should meet Alfred, my other brothers, and Titus the dog!

Veronica's echo: *chuckles* we will.

Kenneth's echo: It sounds like you're very happy with your family there.

Diana: I am! *smiles*

Kenneth's echo: Glad to hear that. *smiles*

A 5 stars hotel

Elsewhere, far away from any chaotic place, Talia was alone in her bathroom that day, having a warm bubble bath by herself.

On a spur of a moment, she heard someone slide in through the window of the other room. She stood up and put a towel around her body shortly after, and she walked out of her bathroom to see who got there.

Turns out it was just one of her ninjas.

Ninja: We've searched everywhere, but there's no trace of him.

Talia: Are you sure that you searched everywhere?

Ninja: I wouldn't say yes if we didn't.

The woman frowned, not satisfied to hear that.

Talia: I doubt that he's dead. I need his whereabouts as soon as possible!

Wayne manor, living room

Half an hour later..

Diana was playing a racing game with Cyborg and Beast Boy on Xbox.

Eventually, Beast Boy won the game. Cyborg got a bit upset, and Diana has just laughed it off.

Garfield: Aw yeah, I won! Aha!

Diana: Good for you, Beast boy!

On the other side of the room, Mar'i and Jake were searching for someone. Then they found their parents having a talk with Raven, and they went to ask them.

Mar'i: Excuse me, has anyone seen Damian?

Dick: He went with Jon somewhere this morning.

Mar'i: Oh, alright then.

Unexpectedly, the doorbell rang a few moments later. Alfred went to get it, to only find commissioner Gordon with Barbara on her wheelchair through the security cameras. He opened the gates for them to get in, and then he went outside to welcome them.

The gate

The butler soon found the two getting inside the gates, and he walked toward them.

Alfred: Hello everybody! It's been a while since we've last met.

Barbara: Hello Alfred! It's nice to see you again.

Alfred: Likewise miss Barbara. *smiles*

James: She wanted to pay a visit, so I've got her here. Unfortunately I can't stay here though, I have an important meeting.