Please read this before you read chapter 18

I need to put this out there since many Americans read this fan fic according to Wattpad's analytics.

Basically, Diana and Damian will go back to school in the next chapter, and I have something important to point out.

Since I've personally never been to America, I don't really know how exactly the school system works there. I also get very confused about the terms freshman, sophomore, and/or whatever else. Y'all know what other terms you use for high school classes.

I spent the majority of my school years in Syria 🇸🇾 & since late middle school until today in Austria. 🇦🇹

This means that I've been to different schools in my life, with very different environments.

Despite the big differences between schools in both these countries, neither of them have such terms for high school classes. Instead, we just say it like eight grade, ninth grade, tenth grade.. And so on.

That being said, I won't use the term "freshman" whenever my future chapters will include Diana and Damian going to school. I'll just refer it as the 9th grade instead.

I hope this won't be an issue to any of you.

Sorry for the lengthy note, but this is very important for you all to know.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy reading the next chapter! 😊