Chapter 20

Author's note: I want to apologize for not updating for 10 months now. I was going through a lot, and I had no ability to update like I used to before.

This chapter is shorter than average, but I hope it still makes up for the lack of updates! Hopefully I'll update again soon though.

If anyone at all is still interested in my fan fic, thank you so much! I really appreciate it, and I hope you enjoy!

Chapter updated at 14/06/2021

___

Damian's room

For another day, Damian has decided to skip school again, and go out to kick some butt as Robin instead.

The door got knocked after he put the cape on.

Damian: Who is it?

"It's me, bro."

"Come in."

Diana got inside, and she saw her brother prepare himself for another mission.

Damian: What do you want?

Diana: I got my answer without even asking. I would have loved it if you came to school with me today though.

Damian: No. School is too lame, but I'll try to come with you tomorrow.

Diana: I understand that, Dami. But it's obligatory for us to attend school, you know?

Damian: Tt, you didn't have to state the obvious.

Diana: You're getting reckless though. I don't want you to get in trouble for it. That's all!

Damian: Don't worry about me, sister.  It's not like anyone is going to die if I skip a day or two anyways.

Diana: As your sister, it's natural for me to worry about you though, bro.

Damian: I know.

He put the eye mask on, and prepared to leave.

Damian: I'll keep going now, and you should go too.

Diana: Yeah, I don't want to be late again. See ya later, Dami!

Damian: See you later.

With that, he jumped out of the window with the help of the batrope, and Diana left the room.

The classroom

Time skip..

While the day was getting started, the students were coming to class over time.

Diana came to school alone again, but Carly was already sitting in class while reading her Demon Slayer manga book.

The girl didn't want to interrupt her friend's reading, so she just sat down quietly.

Carly however, has already finished reading her chapter, and she put her book down.

Carly: Good morning, Diana!

Diana: Morning, Carly! I hope I didn't interrupt your reading.

Carly: No, it's okay! The fight between Tanjiro and Daki is taking forever, and I got really bored of it. Can't Tanjiro just defeat that demon already?!

Diana: I'm not familiar with anime and manga, but I understand your frustration with that. I also think that cliffhangers are annoying.

Carly: They are! And you always be like "Ugh, I want to know what's going to happen next!"