Important things to know

-I acknowledge that I'm not the best at writing, but regardless I still put effort into this story by researching and watching Batman series, movies, or even comics. I also do my best to write it as professionally as I could, because I still want to release my inner creativity out to the world.
That being said, I apologize if any of the characters sound off, but you have to understand that it's not always easy to keep them on character. it can be really tricky sometimes.

-However, I'm getting help on it, unlike on my first fan fiction. This is my second fan fiction by the way, but my first Batman related story.

-Since DC is full of alternate universes, I'm not going to follow up with any of them. I'll just mix up with the ones that I'm familiar with.
In other words, this is my very own universe, which means I can bring any character from any universe I want into my own, for example Nightstar.

However, the backstory of the OG characters have remained the same to their respective stories, so don't worry about that.

That being said, some of the characters that are associated with Batman don't exist in my story like Carrie Kelley, Terry McGinnis, Kate Kane (Batwoman) and some more. I don't dislike them by the way, I just don't see what I can do with them for this story.

-Arabic is my mother tongue, so I apologize for any grammar mistakes. Many people tell me that my English is good, and they rarely notice my grammar mistakes. Nevertheless, it's still kind of obvious when you read my stories.

-When lucky, I update the story once a month. It can take more time for me to update due to (mostly) high school, and sometimes other things.
I think we all agree that high school is a pain in the butt for all of us writers.

-I try to make as little OCs as possible since it can get confusing for some people and since it's mainly about Damian's long lost twin sister. But when I do, I always make sure to describe how they look like or even upload pictures of them, either as a digital drawing or Sims pictures.

-Unlike my first fan fiction, there will be some bolder topics going on in this story, and also more profanity.

Because it's Batman, duh.

That's it for now. I hope you enjoy reading! 😊