chapter 1: "her"

"mmmm", he took off his shirt crawling between my legs, now we're both in our underwear. its been 6 six months and he's been on tour and I need this. just when he was about to undo my bra there was a knocked at the door. it couldn't stop me I hadn't had him in me yet! I pulled him back to me, interlocking out lips Again while pulling the covers over us.

"damn why tf they keep knocking", "just ignore it baby" I tried to keep him here, I couldn't let me out this bed. I lift up so I can pull my underwear down. he pulls the boxers off. I spread my legs apart further. I was so ready! kissing me more passionately and positioned himself. I propped up on to my elbows biting my lip begging him to hurry with my eyes! I leaned in and the knocking started again!

I pushed a button on the remote and trey songz "dive in" blasted in the room drowning out the banging. Chris pulled me in deeper and plunged right in causing me to scratch his back, he moaned out with a chuckle.

his thrust deepened and matched the beat. I pulled the covers over us and wrapped my legs around his waist causing him to put his face in my neck. he was suckin and licking on it driving me crazy.

for a moment it sounded like someone had came through the front door but we both ignored it.

Chris's phone started ringing and he quickly swiped the phone off the nightstand to the hardwood floors, breaking it in the process.

see me and Chris have been married for 2 years and decided tonight would be the night we try for another baby. we cleared our schedules and told people ahead of time not to bother us! even his evil ass mama. she-

"ooohhhhh my god!" I cried out as Chris pounded into me knocking me out my thoughts. the way this night is playing out we might be having triplets if he keep doing what he's doing. he slowed down catching his breath, as Al Greene played from my phone, making it ring loudly making Chris and I look at it.

a picture of his mother flashed across my cracked iPhone screen from when she threw it across the room two days ago because she thought I'm on the phone to much. I was also in the middle of a business call I must add. chris threw it against the wall behind it in two.

"you needed a new one anyways" he said quickly before starting again and kissing my lips.

before he could continue she barged into the room.

"what the hell" Chris shouted as he stopped and looked at her. I pulled a nearby pillow in between us to cover my chest.

"I've been knocking like crazy and had to use my key to come in, and waited a whole hour all because you're laying up in here with this tramp" she said in one breath with her hands on her hips.

"Bit-" i struggled to get from ubber him, Chris put finger over my lips before I could continue my sentence. "ma clearly me and my wife are busy! I told you we would be and not to distract us! and then bardge into my house talking reckless? what do you need? it must be important if you used your emergency key?"

she stood up straight before speaking "I called you to see if wanted to come help with Hayden's (his nephew) party after you were done being "busy" but sense you didn't answer I came to see if you were alright. I wanted to make sure your gold digging wife didn't drug you and take your things, I walked all the way over here". she spoke with tears in her eyes fiddling with her thumbs. I wasn't shocked. I know what comes next. Chris will zone out the negative thing she has said about me and hear everything else and feel bad, drop whatever he's doing to make her happy. even if it means dropping what we're doing.

as I suspected he reaches down and grabs his boxers and sweats and slips them on before crawling out of bed and tending to her "needs" forgetting about me.

"every time I swear" I said to myself and walk unsteadily to the bathroom and take a shower. I looked at the clock on my vanity and see it's 3 o'clock in the morning. I sigh to myself and go change our sheets sending the old ones down the laundry shoot.

I hear the front door open and close and one of Chris's cars start meaning he's dropping her off. her ass could've walked back. she only lives four houses down. I know that sounded selfish but it hurts to come second sometimes. she probably will make an excuse for him to spend the night. to leave me in bed alone.

pulling on some underclothes I crawl into our kind size bed a fall asleep. putting my arm on Chris's cold side, trying to imagine him there. but ended up crying myself to sleep.

----------------

-why do you think Chris's mom hates her?

-why is Chris being so naive?

-what about them trying to have another baby?

-comment!

-vote!