chapter 18: Separated Once Again

KALEANA'S POV

I clutched CJ close to my chest as best I could with my big belly in the way. I'm glad Jamie wasn't kicking all crazy right now. Cause I need all my focus on this bitch.

We're in the back of a limo right now with the most evil woman I have ever met. She sat across from me on the other side glaring at me with a man in a cheap suit sitting next to her. She was wrapped up like a damn mummy right now. Who ever dis this number on her deserves an standing ovation.

Her face was all stitched up like one of those shrunken voodoo heads in a scary movie. CJ was sleep with his face in the crook of my neck. Which I'm glad for, cause he would be freaked the hell out from just laying eyes on her.

She leaned over and whispered something in the mans ear for a moment. He nodded and clasped his hands together and laid them on his lap.

"Mrs. Joyce has a proposition for you". I looked back and forth between the two of them waiting for him to continue.

"You leave her son alone and take your children away from her son in order to save Chris's life. You will move you and children to across the country to a nice home paid in full by us." I fixed my mouth to say something but he put his hand up stopping me.

Oh hell no.

Joyce whispered something else in his ear and he nodded again. "Now before you interject. Well..." He laughed a little "...You really have no choice. I will kill you and your family right here in the back of Joyce's very expensive limo. I would hate to ruin these white seats with your blood. But if you reject our mazing offer I will make such horrific actions happen with the pull of a trigger. Do I make myself clear". I nodded as tears threatened to rush down my face.

"Now you will be going back to the mame you were orginated. You will be taken from witness protection services. You are now back to Isabelle Frédríck or I may call you Envy". They started evilly laughing. I pursed my lips together and felt my heart fall to feet.

"H-how do you know about that?" I held CJ tighter in fear.

"Oh Mrs Frédríck I know everything, I'm a private investigator.... Joyce is a old friend of mine who needed a favor. See she hired me the second she found out your existence. Naturally Chris excitedly told Joyce here about you the second you guys made it "official" as you kids now a days say. He told his mother your name and naturally she googled you. There was no tracr for a Kaleana Scott... Ever. She never heard Chris speak of a girl as he spoke of you. So, She knew you'd be the one to settle Chris down. She hired me to dig deeper. I found no social medias no nothing. Not even a email address. All there was a Wikipedia page that said you were owner of popular clothing store forever 21. There wasn't even a picture of you on there. All paparazzi pictures of you, your face was always covered or blocked. I used to be a security guard at the white house not to long ago, I recently retired. So of course I am friends with top end government officials who can easily dig into files of any person in the US. So I asked them about you and you know what they told me?" I shook my head slowly.

"They told me, you were admitted into the witness protection program. We know everything. We know your birthday, your real name, criminal record, your sibling". I gasped and my tears fell.

"Please don't hurt him. He's all I have left".

"Oh we won't hurt Otis or should I say Noël. As long as you tell us why."

I can't fucking believe this.

"All you want to do is be nosey you stupid bitch." I shook my head taking a deep breath. I can't believe this shit.