chapter 11: my son

STILL UNKNOWNS POV

"Cole let him go man, he ain't worth it" Stephan yelled pulling his partner off of me. He was stomping a literal hole in me.

"I'm cool man, let me go!" He snatched from Stephan's arms and another officer picked me up. I clutched my stomach coughing from my own blood. I pulled my hand away and my hand was covered in my own blood. I put my hand out as it was dripping on the hard wood floors trying to stop Cole from swinging on me again.

"I thought you said you were calm!" Stepahn sat Cole down at his desk and he looked up at me with clenched fist.

"How could you screw your friends over like that Adam!" Cole slammed his fist on his computer keyboard, making the square pieces fly all over his desk.

"I can explain!" They all stared and looked at me.

The other officer closed Cole's office blinds and locked the door.

"Sit and explain!" I sat in the leather chair getting dizzy from my wounds.

"We all know Mrs Joyce... She came to the hospital while Chris and Kaleana were in their comas. Kaleana's water broke, her uncle was out of town and couldn't do the c-section. So doctor Carver made me in charge for the surgery until he got back. The surgery was successful and we put the baby in the room with Leana for a few days and she showed signs of improvement and so did Chris. So I had them put in the same room. Joyce came once we told her the news and was so excited, but wasn't so happy that it was working for Leana. She had paid for them to be separated, but we had a struggle because some how Chris grabbed a hold on Kaleana's hand while still in the coma. She came in several days after and held a gun to my forehead and told me if I didn't corporate with her then she'd kill Kira and sell Yoshi to the Cubans! She threw picture of her beat up on our bathroom floor at me and told me to pay the doctors in the basement from the cancer unit to burn old limbs and put them as ashes. so when one of them woke up they would believe their baby was really dead. She paid all of the nurses and told Chris all the money missing went to renovate the house. She paid some illegal contactor to make a make shift basement under the one she already had.... For LC to live and its sound proof so Chris would never know he was there. And the door to the room is under the washer machine covers by a rug. Please help that boy she gave me a choice.... either i bring him to them and convince Leana to leave him and take the child she's pregnant with and leave Chris or she kills Leana and their unborn and sell LC to some Cuban child laborer!"  I was sobbing and didn't care if I was doing it in front of a room full of other men.

They put the tape from the recorder and played it, hearing everything she said.

After listening to the tape, Cole put his hands together and looked at the wall in disbelief.

"Just last week she watched Donovan my 3 year old son and this whole time she's a sick woman, torturing this poor baby!" Cole said and put his head in his hands.

"We need to get LC to them now! Call her on the phone and tell her you have made your decision!" I pulled my phone out my pocket and dialed shakily.

"Made a decision so soon Mr Jones?"

I looked around the room and everyone looked pissed!

" hello? Are you there?!" She snapped.

"Ye-yeah I'm here. I want to take him to them"

"You've got five minutes to get here!"

I had already told my understudy that he will be in charge of the delivery, but I'm pretty sure I'll be loosing some money from this.

I was quickly bandaged by some woman and limped as fast as I could to my car and sped down the road. I was 83 on a 35 and had a bad feeling in my stomach. I called Kira on the way telling her what happened. I hung up before she could yell at me, and tell me how much of an idiot I am.