"Blonde British Bitchy Bombshell."

Is it real now
When two people become one
I can feel it
When two people become one

nine

Shooting a smug smirk at his brother, Klaus basked in shocked expression Elijah wore, burned by the curious, red haired beauty. She looked delicious in every way. He wanted, needed, to know everything about her.

The younger of the two Mikaelsons then his baby blue eyed gaze back on Tempest. He was just amazed beyond belief to meet another hybrid. A tiger hybrid!

An Original all on her own.

Klaus raised his glass, filled with wine, before starting, "Welcome, let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilised men and woman, shall we?" He gestured to the five chairs seated around the table.

"It's better to indulge him," Elijah commented, his face slightly exasperated.

Damon too, was smirking as he pulled out the chair between himself and the older Mikaelson. He knew that with his sister there, Tempest would run circles around them. She sat down and sent a small smile to his way, making the black haired Salvatore wink at his sister.

Silence reigned for about a minute before Tempest scoffed and leaned back in her chair, folding her arms, "You know this doesn't seem like much of a tea party if all you little boys are going to do is pout and sulk."

Elijah looked down at his lap with an amused smile, while one of her brothers scowled and the other smirked.

'And so it begins,' Damon thought.

Stefan glared hatefully at her before he turned to Klaus who had his elbows propped up on the table and his hands clasped together, the hybrid's blue eyes flickering over them all as if he was studying them each, trying to predict their next move.

But his gaze always seemed to rest back on Tempest.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus," The youngest Salvatore grumbled, refusing to sit, "In fact, I didn't want to come here at all."

Tempest threw her hands up, "But I had to?! What the hell?!"

The redhead gestured at her blond brother with both hands and gave Elijah a 'see what I'm dealing with here' look, making the suited vampire laughed lightly.

The Original hybrid couldn't help but feel a little jealous at the attention the Tiger hybrid was giving his brother. And that was confusing the blond immensely.

"Well, we can sit and eat, or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. Choice is yours." The younger Mikaelson said, struggling to keep a smirk off his face, even though the situation was super serious.

Waving one hand like she'd batted away his threat as if it were nothing but a mosquito, Tempest rolled her eyes with an unimpressed face, "I gut people for fun, come on, get creative."

The redhead glanced at her little brother, "Sit your fat ass down, or I'll shove one hand up your ass and one down your throat and pump your heart like a fucking accordion."

Tempest turned to face the two Mikaelsons who both looked scarcely shocked at her comment. Damon didn't react, knowing that even if she did go through with most of her threats, she would never hurt Stefan... on purpose... and without good reason.

"Don't look so impressed, I heard it off a movie," the Tiger then scoffed, "Men."

Stefan finally took a seat ignoring the women Klaus had compelled to waitress them and Tempest who had looked pissed. And they ate.

"Lost your appetite?" Klaus questioned staring at Stefan's untouched plate. He didn't need to ask the Tiger Hybrid, her plate was empty already.

"Eat." Damon told his brother, "I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home."

The redhead snickered under her breath, "There is no other Stefan."

The blond Salvatore gave them both a sarcastic smile as he picked up his fork.

"That's the spirit." Klaus chuckled. "Isn't this nice? The five of us dining together. Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger out of my brother?"

The Tiger looked at Damon, "Huh?"

"We hate you and we thought because you daggered your brother so many times that he'd hate you too, the more the merrier." The raven hair coloured Salvatore said with another smirk, "And of course, you have your siblings and now I have both if mine."

'So many God damn smirks.' Tempest seriously wanted to smack a bitch. She was leaning towards Stefan, but she could lunge across the table at Klaus if she had to. Like, really had.

Maybe it was because she just wanted to touch his face. Oof, that stubble. Those cheekbones! Those lips!!

Quick, where's the Ladies room?

"Well, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the centuries but we always make it through," Klaus said, waving his hand away with a shrug.

'Mother fucking bitch just copied me!' Tempest scowled to herself, stabbing at her refilled plate.

He couldn't keep his eyes off the redhead, beyond intrigued to how this beautiful creature existed. He wanted to know. Needed to know.

She herself could appreciate good art and both the Mikaelsons were indeed fine art. Though she did want to claw the blond's pretty blue eyes out with him ogling her like a piece of meat.

"Kind of like you and Rebekah, right?" Stefan said with fake concern, which then turned to fake confusion. "Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her."

Tempest's attention snapped from her brother to Klaus, "Excuse me?! Where is my Blonde British Bitchy Bombshell and what have you done with her?"

'God, that's a mouthful,' the Tiger then snickered in her head, 'Mouthful.'

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother. I've already come clean to Elijah." Klaus admitted, ignoring the redhead.

Wrong move. She hated to be ignored.

"Hey, Stef, remember when you killed Dad?" Damon glared, "Might want to dial down the judgement till dessert."

The Tiger frowned a little. She didn't know that...

"We're here to make a deal, Damon," the broody vampire said, bitterly. "Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses."

Tempest had a thoughtful look on her face, she wouldn't mind. The redhead then shook her head violently, 'Where the hell did that come from?'