"Ooo, Little Mikaelson Baring His Teeth At Me..."

twelve

Kol, she thinks his name is, raised an eyebrow at her, "Who the hell are you?"

Rebekah shot him an awful glare, but the younger Original held his gaze on Tempest, who just looked amused and simply folded her arms with a raised eyebrow.

"Ooo, little Mikaelson baring his teeth at me..." the tiger pouted her lips, thinking her best friend's baby brother was just adorable.

Elijah and Klaus were stunned with her...bravery? ...stupidity?

The blonde loved it apparently because she couldn't wipe the grin off her face.

Finn was lost in his thoughts, memories lost long ago of a smiling small red haired girl in their village when they were human...then her pained shrieks for help and his own helplessness...

Kol's face morphed from one of disbelief to rage in less than a second, "How dare you talk to me like? Do you know who I am?"

Of course, Tempest knew he was, she wasn't stupid.

No, she was a sarcastic shit.

"An old bloodsucker who probably farts dust?"

That anger doubled and the Reckless Original's face contorted into a full blown scowl and the tiger hybrid could help but smirk. Oh, she was just the best at pissing people off.

"Why you little-"

Kol lunged for her, his teeth bared and ready to tear her head off, but instead of getting a hold of her, he was instead met with a fist to the face.

Silence.

Rebekah was at Tempest's side in a second, worried, the three other Mikaelsons just... Didn't know what the hell to do.

The youngest Original groaned, sprawled across the tiled floor. He sat up and shook his head, holding his bleeding nose as Finn helped him to his feet.

For some reason, instead of getting even angrier, he grinned, "Oh, I like you."

The redhead hummed, bored then jumped when a vase suddenly shattered against one of Nik's paintings, water spraying everywhere and destroying the piece of beautiful art.

'How did you know it was his?'

'Shut up.'

"I like you've done with the place, Nik," the Mikaelson sister drawled.

The Tiger rolled her eyes for the billionth time that evening, again unimpressed with her Bitchy Bekah's dramatics. Tempest honestly bought she had taught her better than that.

Her heart then clenched when the Wolf Hybrid said with a broken voice, "I wanted it to be for all of us."

'Please don't cry. I can't stand it when a man cries. It's... weird.'

He turned his baby blue eyes to the floor and Tempest could somehow feel just how much pain he was feeling, "A place we could call home. A place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again." Nik's voice cracked slightly.