"I'm Looking For A Sam Winchester?"

twenty seven

Narcissa was absolutely ecstatic over learning of her daughter in law's condition, she shouldn't really label it as that actually. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing.

She still had a wide smile on her face when the witch apparated, finding herself in a lovely and very old fashioned sitting room. It was quaint and humble... she loved it.

The greying black haired woman had reluctantly taken the role of Lady of the Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Black, though she had agreed with Lord Potter that he be her Heir Apparent. Honestly, Narcissa felt very undeserving of the title and she had been shocked beyond belief with how kind and honourable Harry had been. She was a part of... so many terrible, terrible things.

Harry James Potter was indeed deserving of his title as Saviour of the Wizarding World.

The witch patted down her long sleeved, low cut and knee high, black dress before meeting the eyes of ten very different faces with a smaller, kinder smile on her still brightly lit up face, "I'm looking for a Sam Winchester?"

The tallest of the bunch raised his hand cutely, with an almost shy expression and Narcissa had to stop herself from pinching his cheeks, "That would be me. But... uh... no Hermione?"

The woman smiled again, this time warmly. A motherly air radiated from her, one that none of them had felt in years, it filling the room with the sense of safety, "She sent me in her steed. My daughter in law is in a... delicate position, so..."

The two blonde women present aww-ed and glanced at each with excited smiles.

"Now, what can I do for you, my darlings?"

The shortest man/vampire then started with, "Two of our closest friends have been taken and when I went to where they disappeared, I felt a weak aura of a Core Witch-"

"And you were hoping that 'Mione would be able to either recognize or trace it?" Narcissa raised an eyebrow at Sam, who took on a sheepish expression.

"I had hoped..."

The witch pursed her lips, her pure blooded heritage kicking in, her back straightening and her silver eyes narrowing slightly, "You understand our world is just rebuilding after our war, Sam..."

"I know. I've kept contact with 'Mione through everything. So I know about Harry, Luna and Draco. I'm sorry about Lu-"

"Don't be, lovely. He means nothing to me and shall remain as nothing, rotting away in the vile depths of Azkaban amongst the other filth of the Wizarding World. Right where he belongs," Narcissa's voice was emotionless as she spoke of...him, her head held high.

The proud look of Lady Black returned to her face, "Now please," she turned to the one who had explained the situation to her, wearing a completely different expression, "Where did you feel this presence?"

:3

Narcissa had graciously accepted Finn's offer to pick her up and vamp speed her over to where the weak Core Magic had been sensed with Sam, Kol and Elijah following closely behind, the first two, wanting to watch how a Core Witch uses her magic, and the one last wanted to understand the entirety of the situation.

But the oldest Mikaelson sibling really just wanted three things.

First, for being so ashamed of Esther, he had hoped that this new woman could perhaps, with her tender presence that had already enveloped them all, replace their disgrace of a mother.

Second, Finn had never felt this strongly about protecting his siblings before. That was another thing that made him so ashamed of himself. And such a betrayal by the woman who was supposed to care for them no matter what, hurt him deeply and he could see the pain his brothers and sister felt deep in their eyes. Now he knew, he knew, family is everything.

Always and Forever.

Third, that woman, Tempest. He'd failed to protect the young tiger shifter in his village oh so long ago who'd had seen as a daughter.

Finn remembered the first time he saw Elizabeth.

And the last time...