Author's Note

I can't believe that this series made it to three stories!!! I'm really happy I get to continue writing this, and I hope you guys will enjoy reading this when I start putting up the new chapters. So let's right into what you'll need to know.

- First and foremost, this WILL contain yaoi. Now, if you don't know what it is by now from my past Ereri/Riren fanfics then I'll tell you again in here. Yaoi is what the Japanese call boy x boy love, in simplest terms gay relationships between two guys.

- This WILL contain graphic scenes and violent language. And lots of it, not so much on the graphic scenes but the language especially. What I mean by graphic scenes is that I'll either use a graphic picture I find, describe the scene in great detail, or do both. So please be prepared for that if you are sensitive to gore and violence.

- This may or may not have any suicidal attempts but there will be a few rape scenes. So suicide, rape, smut, drug abuse, alcohol addiction, smoke addiction, physical abuse, and mental issues will be playing a big part in this story. Like the second pointer, please be prepared for that.

If I forgot something and I think of it later on in this story or if you guys find something that I should warn new readers about later on then please tell me and I'll add it on here. Your input on my stories are important to me as I don't want to be writing something you don't or won't enjoy or of how I can fix something without your input. So don't be afraid to do so, you can either comment in the story or you can DM me here on Wattpad. I think that's everything, so I'll see you in one of the new stories I put up.

~ Author-san