Chapter Eleven: I'm Just As Human As You

Eren sat on Armin's bed trying to comprehend what he and his friends had just seen, but the brunette knew that with this everyone else would be convinced to kill his childhood friend. He didn't want that to happen, he still wanted to save him but would it be as easy as he originally thought? Jean came up to him and sat down next to him on the bed.

" Look Eren, after seeing that, everyone isn't too sure that saving Armin is possible-"

" It is possible!!! Don't you dare turn your back on him like you did with me!!!"

" That's not what I'm sa-!"

" Yes it is!!! You find one clue of evil beyond help and abandon that person!!! Who are they supposed to turn to when they come over what made them do it??!!" Eren's mind was running in a marathon thinking about what his friends were doing, but it soon came to a stop when he heard another voice.

Only, it was his own voice. Eren's breathing was extremely rapid and before he knew it he had passed out. When he opened his eyes, his whole world was surrounded in a warm light.

" 𝒮𝑜, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓂, 𝐸𝓇𝑒𝓃?"

" Who are you?"

" 𝐼𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝒿𝑜𝓀𝑒? 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒."

With that, a beam of light glowed brightly in front of Eren, causing him to look away until he felt a hand on one of his own.

" 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑒, 𝓊𝓃𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃?"

" ... I don't need anything, in fact I don't know what I need or want anymore..."

" 𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓊𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹. 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒾 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎? 𝒪𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝒾𝓂?"

" Like I said, I don't know anymore. I don't even understand how I got here."

" 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓇𝒶𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈. 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓉 𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑒, 𝓈𝒶𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈, 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃𝑒𝒹. 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑒𝓍𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒."

" They were treating Armin just like they did with me! They were going to abandon him only because we found that... that corpse..."

" 𝒴𝑒𝓈, 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝐼 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶𝓂 𝒶𝒻𝓇𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓁."