20

Cheating on Amber was the worst thing I had done in months. I enjoyed it, but I shouldn't have. I loved Amber and she loved me. Cailyn was just a friend. There was no way it would happen again. It was just a one night stand, except I would be seeing her everyday for a while. I wanted to see Amber so badly. Not just on a skype call, but in person. And thats why I was on a train headed home. Cailyn didn't know I left. She was taking a nap when I snuck out. I didn't tell Amber I was on my way home either. I thought I'd be a nice surprise. The train slowed to a stop. I jumped out of my seat and walked to the nearest exit. The door opened and I ran off. I adjusted the backpack in my back. In it was a spare set of clothes, pajamas, my laptop, toothbrush, hairbrush, a lighter, and cigarettes given to me by Cailyn. The train station was a short walk to Amber's house. I began walking down the road. There's a chance she would not be home and I came all this way for nothing. I couldn't just go back. I'd just hope for the best, that'd she'd be home. I began walking down Amber's street. It was only a matter of minutes before I saw her for the first time in months. I looked up at the dark cloud filled sky. Thunder boomed in the distance. I looked straight ahead as I kept walking. I took a deep breathe as I began to walk up the front steps of Amber's house. The only car in the driveway was Amber's. I walked up to the front door and sighed. What was I gonna say to her? What was she gonna say to me? I knocked on the door softly and then stuck my hands into my jacket pockets. The door opened moments later. Amber stood there wearing ripped jean shorts and a sleeveless white crop top.

"Jordan." She pulled me into a hug. I hugged her lightly. She pulled away and took my hands.

"Hey." I said.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to see you." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"I missed you." I said.

"You left three days ago." She replied.

"I still missed seeing you." I said. She smiled a bit.

"Let's go inside." She let go of my hands and walked back inside. I followed behind her. She shut the door and looked at me. She was still smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. My parents are at work and my sister is out with friends." She grinned.

"Can we just talk?" I asked.

"Oh come on. You don't wanna have a little bit of fun?" She took a step closer to me.

"Amber. Cut the shit." She sighed.

"Let's just go in my room." She said.

"I'm not having sex." I said.

"We won't." She said.

"Alright." We began walking upstairs. As we got farther up the stairs, I heard music playing from her room. She walked into her room and I followed behind her. The music was playing from her speaker that was plugged into her phone. Her dog, Buck, was laying on the floor. She sat down on her bed and pet his head. I pulled my backpack off my back and set it down at the foot of her bed before sitting down beside her.

"Wanna do something fun? That's not sex?" She asked.

"What?" I asked. She stood up and walked to her desk. She opened a drawer and pulled out a small cardboard box. She walked over to the bed and sat down beside me. She looked at me.

"I got weed from Oliver." She grinned.

"No you fucking didn't!" I looked at her. She opened the box and sure enough, there was a bag of weed in it. She pulled it out and held it up. Maybe an eighth was in the bag. The room smelled strongly of weed now. The box wasn't tiny and I could tell there was other stuff in it.

"I didn't smoke any of it yet." She said. I snatched the box from her and saw two bottles of whiskey.

"Amber!" I pulled out a bottle.

"Can't we just have some fun?" She asked.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just want to have some fun." She grabbed the other bottle and opened it. I snatched it from her. "Hey!" I wanted to chug both bottles so badly. My mother was an alcoholic, of course I wanted it. It was in my blood.

"Don't fucking drink these. Give me the weed." I said.

"No!" She said. I began to chug the opened bottle. It burned my throats as I swallowed it. It was the best thing I had in months. I pulled it away from my lips when the bottle was empty. My stomach hurt now. I sighed. It was wonderful.

"My mother is an alcoholic." I said.

"Jordan." She took the other bottle from me. I snatched it back.

"Just give me it!" I snapped.

"I'm not gonna let you be like your mother." I reached for it, but she pulled it away.

"You're not gonna be able to stop me from doing everything I wanna do." I said as I grabbed the bottle from her.

"Fine. Get drunk. Become an alcoholic." I ignored her as I opened the bottle and began to drink it. She didn't stop me. I lowered the bottle after drinking half of it. I felt light headed and laid down. "Are you drunk?"

"A little bit." I turned my head and drank the rest. I began to cough and dropped the bottle. Amber sighed and stood up.

"Can you get me a beer?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"Thank you." I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw a pretty lady standing over me. She was like, really pretty. She should meet my girlfriend.

"Jordan get up." She said.

"No!" I sat up.

"Jesus christ." She she said as I leaned against her.

"Are we going to the zoo?" I looked up at her.

"Sure." She said as she began walking away. I leaned back and closed my eyes. Boy was I tired.

-------------------A/N-------------------
I have writers block so I'm sorry if theres another week or so long delay and then a shitty chapter. I'm going to be starting another book soon, if anyone could possibly make me a cover for it, please dm me. You would receive a following from me and a shoutout! Also Idk i feel less inspired to write this bc i have like 6 ppl who like and comment so if u actually read this, pls like and comment to show support!