Day 11

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

ERICA WAS chock full of excitement.
Clubbing tonight! Clubbing with Simon!

But there was the whole day to get through first. Of course it would take her a few hours to get ready. She'd contemplated wearing her black dress, it was pretty sexy, but in the end had decided on her red dress. That was sexy too and the red platform pumps that went with it were better suited to dancing than her black shoes. She had red underwear, but she wondered if the dress would look better with stockings. It would be more sophisticated, more adult.

Black or red? Red, if she could get some of the right shade and a bright red lipstick. She'd go shopping later. Camana Bay was supposed to be the upmarket shopping centre. She wanted to look very sexy and adult for Simon.

She put her red bikini on to get in red mode and went to make a pot of coffee. A shower could wait until later. Grabbing a towel she took her coffee and went to the pool. She wanted to go through everything in her mind once more so she didn't forget any detail.
Erica sat on a sun lounger sipping her coffee. What was she going to do with her hair? She decided to tie it up. An updo would give her a sophisticated look. Maybe she'd get a red hair clip if she could find one. Makeup would be some mascara, eyeliner and the red lipstick she was going to buy. Everything else was set. She had a shiny red clutch that went well with the dress.

Nails! Oh yes, she'd better get some red nail varnish, that would be sophisticated. Fingernails and toenails, even if you couldn't see the latter. But you never know, Simon might get to see them along with everything else! She giggled.

It was going to be so fantastic. A drink or two, then dancing with Simon. She wondered if he was staying at the hotel which had the bar they were going to meet at. Maybe he had plans to take her to his room after the club..
Omigod.
The thought of that sent a hot thrill through her. How brilliant that would be! The perfect ending to a perfect date. She went for a swim in the pool to cool down. Calm and sophisticated, that was how she had to be, not an overexcited schoolgirl.

While she was swimming Guy arrived. He said hello and dived in. They talked a bit and he was his usual charming self. She practiced trying to be sophisticated.

DAVID'S PA noticed that David was far from chirpy this morning. She knew something had happened with that curly-haired woman. Hopefully she'd blown him out which would be one big complication less for her.

If that was the case, it wouldn't be too long before he started sniffing around her. Maybe it was time to start playing the flirt again and get him all worked up. She'd still play him along for a while. He was the sort that loved the chase, probably more than the end result itself.

No point in giving the goods away too soon with him.

FELICITY DRANK some coffee as she unwrapped yesterday's purchases in the bedroom. There was a lot of stuff, but she'd fit it in the suitcases somehow when it was time to go back home. She could always leave some toiletries behind or give them to the maid. David hardly noticed her wardrobe, but he'd notice the red dress for sure and the new lingerie.

She retrieved the dress from the empty suitcase she'd hidden it in and hung it up. It was bloody sexy. She stashed all the freshly opened lingerie in the suitcase bar the red set. There would probably be questions about that lot sometime, maybe even a stand-up fight, but she'd cross that bridge when she came to it.

Trying on the red satin set with black trim, she looked at herself in the mirror. She hardly recognised herself. There was a very sexy woman staring back at her. It was a shame she couldn't wear it all with this red dress. Another red dress was needed. She took the set off and put it with the others and put the suitcase back in the bottom of the closet.