Day 25

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

ERICA PHONED Ray from her room first thing. She couldn't wait to be with him again. There was nothing better that she could imagine than spending all day, every day with him.

"Hi, baby. You're keen," Ray said.
It was only just after eight.
"Can we go to the East side again?" she asked him.
She liked it there and there were fewer tourists.
"Sure, if you want."
"I'll be at your place by nine."

"GOOD MORNING," Felicity said to Erica.
"Morning, Mummy."
"What are you going to do today?"
"Go to the beach, maybe look at the shops this afternoon. I'll have lunch somewhere."
"Well have a good time. So you won't be back until this evening?"
"No, Mummy."

Perfect!

Felicity headed in to the shower. Once Erica had gone she'd call Russell. Invite him over so they could get this bed thing over with. Although she'd quite enjoyed the spanking in a way, she didn't want any more hard slaps. The risk would be very low.

"ANYWHERE PARTICULAR you want to go?" Ray asked.
"Not really," Erica shrugged.
"Shall we go then?"
"In a bit. I want to play with your cock first."
"Be my guest," said Ray.

RUSSELL DIDN'T want to come around until the afternoon. Felicity had been hoping he'd arrive in the morning. The afternoon would be more dangerous, especially if they did it more than once, as usual. That would make it later than she intended, if she wasn't careful. He loved taking things, and her, to the edge. Once again she'd found herself giving in to him. Somehow she just couldn't resist him.

At least that would give her some time this morning. She could go shopping for the rest of the lingerie that she wanted.

There was a knock at the door. It was a FedEx man with a package for David. He sometimes got those from work and it had come from the bank. But this was unusual. It was a small envelope, but instead of being flat like normal with documents, it was slightly bowed and yielded to her fingers when she pressed it.

What on earth was inside?

RAY'S STIFF cock was in her hand. Erica had him naked on the sofa and she had run her fingers over it, tickling and rubbing until it was really hard. It looked really good and delicious, but she had other plans. She closed her fingers around the hot shaft and started jerking him.

"Gently," Ray said.

She slowed down and watched his face as she stroked it. He seemed to like it better.

"Now you can go faster," he whispered.

She speeded up again, now just looking at his penis, until she heard him moan and saw his abdomen tense. Then he came. Several powerful spurts shooting out from the tip, leaving creamy white globules on his tummy. Erica ran her fingers through them. It was quite sticky, but now she'd seen what happened and satisfied her curiosity.

It was funny really. Wisdom and The Stages decreed that you were supposed to give a boy a hand job first, then a blowjob, before moving on to penetrative sex. She'd done it all in complete reverse! At least now Erica had done all ten Stages. It was a shame there wasn't a school badge for that!

RUSSELL HADN'T arrived until after three. Felicity took him into the bedroom, watching as Russell noted little things.

"Which side of the bed do you sleep on?" he asked.
"The left."

It was the side nearest the door. At home, in both London and Surrey, the left side was furthest from the door, but she was so used to that side now.