Day 17

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

ERICA WAS very excited when she woke up. She was looking forward to going snorkelling with Ray. The waters were so crystal clear that she should see a lot of marine life. Daddy had promised to take her last year but he'd never gotten around to it. She packed her big bag with her beach towel.

What was she going to wear? She was dying to try her new yellow one-piece swimsuit so she opted for that. Ray would end up seeing what she'd bought, so she could at least gauge from his reaction as to how good it was.

She stepped into one of her muslin skirts – they had been such a good buy, maybe she'd get another one – and donned a tight t-shirt from a pop concert she'd been to. A knotted loose one would have been better but it didn't look good with the swimsuit. Hopefully they would dry quickly once her swimsuit was wet, but she packed some underwear in case it was uncomfortable.

Floppy hat, sunglasses and flip flops and she was ready. They'd agreed to meet at Moses'. It was too early for him to be open but it was convenient and she headed off. It was nice to do something other than sit on the beach or at a bar, something different, something holidayish.

DIANE MADE a pot of coffee and poured one for David. Yesterday evening had gone pretty much as she'd expected. He'd plied her with drinks but was amiable not forceful. It was still obvious that he wanted to get in her knickers though.

She'd managed to wangle dinner out of him and he clearly had high hopes, insisting that he walked her back to her hotel, but she'd resisted his request to escort her up to her room. Keep him at arm's length for the moment. It was going to cost him a lot more than dinner, that was for sure.

It had gone pretty well. Diane wondered what his next move would be.

FELICITY WAS sore. It was a pretty obvious sign that she'd been well fucked by Moses last night. It had been fabulous of course, especially the first time, but he was a bit much. She'd loved the second time too, but that was what she was feeling. He really was a bit too big.

It was flattering and ego boosting that she'd worked him up so much that he couldn't wait to fuck her again, but it came with a heavy price. She wasn't sure if she wanted sex with him again. Not that he wasn't nice or skilled, but well, he really did stretch her too much.

She needed somebody like Teddy, but his type was rare. Felicity would be lucky if she found another man like him over the rest of the holiday. She wasn't sure how to meet his type in London either. There was certainly no chance in the country.

Her biggest problem was what to do with herself for the day. There was some tidying up and washing to do. Mundane but necessary. She couldn't spend all her life partying, however much she wanted to. Best get on with it, then maybe read by the pool and have a dip.

RAY ARRIVED on the dot and they set off along the beach, Erica with her big shoulder bag, Ray with a large hold-all. He said they weren't going very far, there was a nice artificial reef offshore from one of the hotels. Was she a good swimmer? Yes, she could swim over a mile in a pool. Ray seemed happy with that.

When they got there, they sat down and Ray went over a few things, mostly safety but also what they might see. He opened the bag and he had all the kit. Taking it out, he explained how it worked and how to use it. He seemed to know what he was doing which was reassuring.

Finally they were ready. She felt a little self-conscious undressing in front of him, but that was silly really. He really liked her swimsuit.

"Is that what you bought yesterday? Very sexy. You look terrific in it."