Day 23

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

DAVID LEFT the coffee shop and headed into George Town. He'd decided that he would buy Diane a token present. All women loved presents. So whether she was joking or serious about her propositions, it should go down well either way. Nothing that expensive for a first gift. Maybe a shell necklace like the one Felicity had bought. The Craft Market would be his first stop.

He'd have it nicely packaged and drop it off at the reception desk at her hotel. A surprise without him being there might be better than delivering it in person. David had to move things along. He couldn't pretend to be working for much longer.

ERICA SLEPT unusually late. She guessed it had been the activity yesterday. The claim that she'd been nicely fucked was pretty valid she felt, and she was still feeling good, but otherwise not any different. Yes, she still had a bit of a grin on her face, but not a lot else that was noticeable, apart from some soreness.

Sweet Ray. How brilliant that she'd finally found a decent man, one who was honest and true, and who had delivered her dream for the holiday. Erica was proud of herself. She'd not only had sex and was now a proper woman, but she'd started it by asking Ray to kiss her. After that it had exceeded her expectations. She was glad now that she'd chosen an older, more experienced and mature man, and not some stupid clumsy boy. Ray had been brilliant.

The impulse to phone him straight away was strong, but she decided to wait a while and see if he called her first. It wasn't like before, waiting for a boy to call. She'd called him before. Now it was a question of how keen he would be to see her and make love to her again.

She would go to the pool and have a swim. Now it didn't have the stigma that it did before. Erica couldn't believe it had been nine days since the episode in the pool with Guy. He'd be back in London by now. Too bad.

Mummy was in the shower, so she'd have one after her dip. She put on her orange bikini. It looked great now she had a decent tan. Ray would love it, she was sure. If she wasn't naked and in bed with him all the time!

The coffee jug was full. Mummy must have made some. Sat down on a sun lounger clutching her phone. She'd forgotten she'd switched it off last night. Erica had a slight panic attack that she might have missed Ray calling, but when it powered up there were no missed calls and no messages from him. There was of course one from Jessica.

'You lucky bitch! Who is he? One of the two boys? What was it like? Was it really romantic? I want all of the juicy DETAILS‼'

Erica would let her wait a little longer. Clearly she'd had no success herself yet. Yes! She had done it first. Instead she messaged Virginia.

'Glad you have a nice man and thanks for the offer, but I have a divine man of my own. We did it for the first time last night. I'm seeing him again today for more sex!'

Between Jessica and Virginia, word should get around very quickly. She could hardly post it on social media, but the girls would gossip.

FELICITY POURED a coffee and headed off to the pool. Erica must still be in bed. Partied hard with Sam again last night obviously. It was good that she was having fun, and Sam would look after her.

Thank God it was Monday and David was at work. Although her meetings with Russell on Saturday and Sunday had been extremely exciting with the illicitness of it all – she still couldn't believe yesterday, right under David's nose – she wasn't sure she could cope with too many crazy dangerous encounters like that.

Russell was so naughty. Felicity had no idea what she would do once David was on holiday properly, and she was with him all the time. It would be next to impossible to keep sneaking away to see Russell.