Day 27

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

HOW DIFFERENT elevenses were these days, Erica thought as she sucked Ray's cock. Certainly way better than tea and biscuits! She was trying to get all of him in her mouth, but it wasn't easy. However she'd thought about it this morning, and now was the time to try out her idea.

Delving in to her bag she pulled out the bottle of play gel that she'd brought. Maybe this was why they flavoured it.

"What are you doing?" asked Ray.
"Just trying something out."

She squeezed some in her hand, warming it before liberally applying it to the top of his penis. Closing her lips around him once more, she moved them down until she felt him at the back of her throat. Relaxing as best she could, she pushed harder and suddenly he slid down her throat, Erica feeling rewarded as her lips touched his body and his pubic hair tickled her nose. Resting for a moment she fought the gag reflex, then started sucking hard. Up she slid, then down again, tilting her head one way and then the other, so he rotated inside her as she deep-throated him.

Judging by his moans, Ray liked that a lot. Sucking, swirling her tongue around him, she continued until soon she tasted his come again.

"Jesus. You are something else, Erica," Ray said with a wide smile on his face.

Erica wasn't sure who was happiest at that precise moment. Mission accomplished, they could go to lunch. The rest of the day was going to be fun too. Ray was going to show her some self-defence moves on the beach as he'd promised and then they were going to Stingray City. After that it was to be a quick bite and Friday night partying at Bob's, dancing with her man, having a laugh with Sam and the rest of the boys.

TEDDY CALLED again, which was a nice surprise.
"I'm missing you so much," he said.
"Me too."

Felicity was missing him, even though Russell was more than satisfying her in his own teasing way. Teddy was so nice, so kind and his voice so sexy. They were poles apart but she adored both of them. Loved was too strong a word. She wasn't sure that she could ever love Russell, despite the fact that she loved what he did to her. Teddy she could do, could have, if they'd had more time.

"I miss having you in my arms," Teddy said.

Felicity missed that too, Russell's were not quite the same, the conversation different. She'd felt more content wrapped in them, not just sated.
"I miss being in them. I wish you were here now and not in the office."
"I'm working from home today," Teddy replied.

Oh.

That was an exciting possibility. She'd enjoyed their last phone sex, this time he could participate. It wasn't long before she was lying on the bed, her skirt hitched up, and her knickers pulled down, following his whispered moves. Her arousal was heightened by listening to him, his quiet voice sounding so close in her ear, urging her on, her own voice murmuring what she would be doing to his cock.

She saw Teddy's face, heard his voice, but the touch was Russell's electric fingers. It was like both of them were making love to her, their smiles alternating, Teddy's worshipping look, Russell's evil grin.

Felicity talked dirty to him, urging him to come as if he was coming inside her. Teddy's groan as he came was so visceral, so direct from her ear to her groin, but it was Russell emptying inside her that was her last vision as her own climax enveloped and consumed her.

Teddy's voice was soothing and she imagined him cuddling her on that side, Russell doing the same on the other, nestled warm between her two lovers as she revelled in the afterglow.