Day 34

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

FOR A Friday morning there was a surprising little queue for the bathroom. Daddy went first, because he had to go to work, although not as early as usual. He left just after eight-thirty whilst Erica was drinking coffee with Mummy on the terrace.

"Do you mind if I use the bathroom first, darling?" Mummy asked.
"Sure," Erica shrugged.

She had time, she wasn't meeting Ray until ten-thirty. Erica lay back thinking about Ray. What would they do today? They'd made love in pretty much every position, in bed, on the sofa, against the wall, on a table and the washing machine. Against a tree, in his car, in the sea, not forgetting her first anal on the picnic blanket yesterday.

That had made the conversation with Jessica interesting last night. Erica had not wanted to upstage Jessica, but the truth was she was thoroughly enjoying everything with Ray. Poor Jessica had not had a very good experience though.

It seemed once they were in Greg's bed he couldn't wait and he hadn't really given her friend a nice introduction to sex. She hoped it would get better for her, so she had some good stories to tell the other girls back at school. It was going to take Erica literally hours to tell them all the delicious details of Ray and her. It wasn't a one-off poke, but a fully-fledged love affair, a proper relationship.

Would she tell them what Ray and her got up to on Saturday afternoons? Probably not. It was maybe better to keep that secret at school. If anybody found out, it could be serious. Expulsion even, maybe. That wouldn't be good and she couldn't imagine facing Daddy after something like that.

Poor Daddy, having to go back into work again instead of enjoying his holiday. Still, it had been very convenient to meet with Ray this morning. A real stroke of luck.

What was she going to wear today? She wasn't sure how long Daddy would be, and thus how long she could spend with Ray. Daddy might want to go to the beach in the afternoon. If not, the beach with Ray wasn't a bad idea. She opted for her sexy orange bikini, underneath one of her long skirts. That way she'd be ready for the beach or elsewhere. Maybe with her white camisole. Her black one certainly seemed to have turned Ray on yesterday!

"I'm done," Mummy called out, and Erica headed for the bathroom. She hoped there was some hot water left.

DAVID WAS early, all preened and ready at the agreed coffee shop. He checked the pockets of his lightweight jacket for the umpteenth time. Yes, he had the spare apartment keys, Diane's present and some condoms. There were drinks in the apartment. Everything was set.

He was very excited. Finally he was going to shag Diane. Things were going well. Felicity appeared to have calmed down, although she hadn't said much last night, but she hadn't said anything bad either. He'd smooth it all out with her in the end. With luck she'd forget her outburst and want some more of that great sex again. He'd work on that. And he'd have Diane on the go too.

Maybe this holiday was going to turn out all right in the end, even if it had been a bit of a slog after Susan. He decided to have a coffee while he waited for Diane. She shouldn't be long.

THE SHOWER was very nice, all the nicer for the sweet memory of Russell taking her against the wall from behind in here. That had been good. It had been years since she'd done it with David in the shower. Well, that was all over now, he wasn't going to get any more of her ever again. Russell was taking care of her needs in that department now, and boy could he take good care of her!

Felicity soaped herself thinking about how Russell had washed her. Maybe he'd do that again later today. He took her to very wicked places sexually, but he was so adorable at it. He had a dark side, but he was kind too. It had been a lovely lunch yesterday after their naughty threesome with Ray, but what fun she'd had in the end. Now he wanted to treat her to breakfast. And after breakfast, what next? What would be his next wickedly naughty, but divine, sexual idea?