Day 33

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

"GOOD MORNING, beautiful," Ray whispered in Erica's ear as she awoke.
His arm was wrapped around her, holding her, but his other hand was between her legs. One of his fingers slid gently in and out of her while his thumb ran over her clitoris. She was already hot and wet, desire gripping her lower body. It was an absolutely gorgeous way to wake up.

Very shortly they were entwined, their hips moving as one as Erica enjoyed her first early morning fuck, the sleepiness quickly replaced by the all too familiar fire, lust and beautiful sensations.

After they came together, Ray went off to get some breakfast. Erica pulled up the sheet, lazing in the warm afterglow. It had been way better than in her dreams. They'd done it again and again after she'd spoken to Jessica.

Oh God, Jessica!

How much had she seen and heard? Ray had been so wickedly naughty but it had been so exquisite. Well, aside from a little embarrassment, she'd cope with it the next time she spoke to Jessica.

The night had been so good. Ray certainly had some stamina, especially for an older guy! She'd eventually succumbed to sleep nestled in his arms, nuzzled against his lovely warm body, their legs intertwined. Until he'd woken her even more deliciously.

Wow.

Spending the whole night with him had been so awesome. Erica wished that she never had to leave him.

"Here you are," Ray said bearing a tray with coffee, orange juice and pastries.

He was so nice and considerate. Erica was so totally in love with Ray. They ate and drank naked in bed, not minding the crumbs. It was all so brilliant. The night, the breakfast, the lovemaking, the crumpled bed, the air full of their scent and sex.

"Do you want to go into the shower first?" Ray asked.

Erica shook her head.

"Make love to me again," she whispered.

She wanted him one more time before she had to go home.

FELICITY SAT at the kitchen table drinking coffee. She was tired but not irritable, far from it. Content wasn't the word. There was still a beautiful inner glow throughout her entire body, and a big smile fixed on her face.

She hadn't got much sleep. Russell had been amazing. They'd done it every which way, and she'd lost count of how many orgasms he'd given her. Nothing kinky at all, apart from the food, just lots of deliciously normal sex. Not that it ever felt like normal with Russell. How that man could turn her on, and push her desire for him to stratospheric highs.

What a fabulous night it had been, she thought as she recalled all the beautiful little high points. The way his fingers and mouth could make her so totally helpless, so compliant to his every whim.

Shit!

He'd made her agree to a threesome. She'd forgotten about that. This morning, at eleven. In under an hour's time!

Oh God.

She was suddenly nervous and yet excited at the same time. Russell was taking her further into the darker, illicit side of lovemaking, again. Somehow she always felt powerless to resist him, or his suggestions, because they were always so excitingly naughty and wicked, but at the same time so sublime.

Could she do this?

She'd agreed. What would Russell do if she backed out now?

Did she want to back out?