Day 31

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

ERICA WANTED to spend the day with Ray, but when she called him, he said that he was busy in the morning with housework and food shopping! He was so domesticated, used to living on his own, she guessed. Daddy didn't do anything like that, it was always Mummy or herself doing the chores. She'd like to do things for Ray though, it wouldn't be a chore, it would be a pleasure.

She was disappointed, but allowed herself a daydream about looking after his new house here, cooking him dinner, before spending all night in his arms. Then she reluctantly headed back to the apartment.

Mummy and Daddy were drinking coffee at the kitchen table, but they still weren't talking. Erica poured a coffee and joined them.

"I've booked two days in Cayman Brac," Daddy said. "I'll be away one night and leaving early tomorrow."
"Fine," said Mummy. "I'm going to mooch around the shops today," she added as she finished her coffee.

Erica was pleased. With Daddy away, she might be able to spend the whole night with Ray. How fantastic that would be! She started working on her excuse to Mummy in her mind.

"Looks like it's just you and me then," Daddy said when Mummy had gone.

That brought her back down to earth. She'd have to be nice to Daddy and spend some time with him, especially with Mummy being so mean to him. Erica felt guilty enough about wanting to spend the night with Ray whilst he was away. It had always been fun being with Daddy but now it wasn't the same, more like an obligation, taking her away from Ray. She sighed to herself.

Sometimes you had to take the rough with the smooth.

FELICITY WAS glad to be walking. She'd been squirming in the chair with her sore ass. Her wrists and ankles were a little tender too, but there didn't seem to be any marks. It was difficult to believe the things she got up to with Russell, he could persuade her to do anything, yet she always loved it. She'd never before imagined ever being tied up, or fucked in the ass, let alone discovering that she enjoyed both.

Her mercurial lover was certainly teaching her a thing or two, taking her ever further deep into deliciously naughty, and dirty, dark territory. She was going shopping, but that was later. First she was going to see Russell. They'd agreed to meet this morning, and Felicity was already excited about what he might do to her today. He pushed her limits, but how exquisite it was to break them.

"Hi. How's your ass?" Russell said as he opened the door, his grin wide.
"Sore," she giggled.
"You're okay though? Not too much for you?"
"I'm okay. You're so naughty, but strangely I love everything you do to me," she replied.
"So how would you like me to fuck you today?"

Her insides clenched deep down at his comment, so raw, so direct.

"Whatever you want, as long as it involves having your cock in my pussy."

Felicity was saying naughtier things these days too, but although yesterday had been fun, she still wanted him badly in the more usual place.
"I think that can be arranged," he said, as his wicked smile spread across his irresistible face.

ERICA HEADED to the beach with Daddy. He was doing his Daddy thing, asking how she was, if she was having fun. She was fine, of course, and having the time of her life, not that she could let on about Ray to Daddy. Not yet anyway. It was nice that he cared so much though.

Daddy would always be Daddy, but Ray, well, he cared for her too, and so much more besides. He was her boyfriend, her lover and who knows, maybe soon her live-in partner, maybe one day her husband. Daddy couldn't give her all that Ray could. She was growing up, moving on, she now had needs that Daddy couldn't fulfill. Daddy was no longer the number one man in her life. Ray had that position now, and she wanted to be with him all the time.