Day 22

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

IN THE cold light of day, Erica realised that there was something she hadn't thought of. It was all very well wanting Ray, but she didn't know that much about him. She had no idea what he did for a job, and she knew next to nothing about his personal life, where he lived, whether he was married, or had a girlfriend. He didn't wear a ring, but not all men did.

Erica needed to find out. She didn't want to have the same problem as with Simon and Bill, that would devastate her. There was only one thing for it. She'd have to ask him, and try and put her feelings on hold until she knew. It didn't seem likely he was married, since she would surely have seen him with a woman otherwise. But he could have a girlfriend back home. Would that matter though, if she wasn't here, and it was just a holiday romance?

It would still be cheating, and she didn't think Ray was that type. Plus it might be a problem if there was any chance of seeing him again back home. She wondered what Sam would do, but she wasn't sure of her morals in such situations.
She'd think about that later. It was time to start getting ready. She headed for the bathroom. Erica had let Mummy and Daddy go first for once, whilst she daydreamed about Ray.

THEY'D DECIDED to have lunch at Moses' and then maybe go somewhere in the afternoon. Felicity wasn't looking forward to it. With Erica out with Sam, she had to put up with David by herself. She'd rather be with Russell, but this is what she'd decided, to keep up the sham marriage until Erica had finished university. So she was going to have to put up with a lot more of this.

At least Russell hadn't messaged her this morning, demanding an immediate meeting for illicit fun. She wasn't sure if that was good or bad. Awkward though it had been, it had been so arousing and brilliant yesterday. She hoped he'd message her later.

The thought of making love to Russell every day was certainly an exciting one. Barry had been a one off, Moses, well, he was nice, but it had really been only one thing, his size. Teddy had been very sweet, and it had been very good. But he was no longer here. None of them did to her what Russell did though. How or why she had no idea, but she loved it.
David returned with some drinks. She'd let him start the small talk.

THERE WAS something else Erica had forgotten. She'd not actually arranged to meet with Ray today. That was rather a big oversight. She blow-dried her hair as quickly as she could.

She threw on some jeans and a t-shirt, poured a coffee, and went out to the pool. Erica felt safe enough to call Ray from there.

"Hi," he answered. "How are you today?"
"Very good," she said.

If only he knew why!

"What are you up to today?"
"Mummy and Daddy are doing their thing. I thought maybe we could meet at Stan's? If you're not busy."

Erica's heart was beating fast as she waited for his reply. It seemed to take ages, the agonising silence almost unbearable, but it was really only a second or two.

"Why don't we go somewhere in the car? Would you like that?"
"That sounds fabulous."
"Why don't you come round to my place then. Say eleven-thirty?"
"That sounds good. I'll see you then."

His place!

Maybe they wouldn't end up going anywhere at all, just spend all day in each other's arms. That would be even more fabulous! It was nine-fifteen now, about two hours to go. She scurried back to brush her hair.

DAVID WAS idly chatting about the problems with the deal, filling her in, but she wasn't really taking any notice. She wondered if it was all bullshit, but she was way beyond caring. Felicity had her own life to lead now, and it was a pretty good and different life so far, and she was loving it.