Day 29

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

ALTHOUGH ERICA had made an agreement with Mummy that she'd spend one day of the weekend with her and Daddy, and the other day she could do what she wanted, it had been decided that they would have Sunday lunch together at one of the other restaurants on the beach and wander around George Town in the afternoon.

The prospect was thus that she wouldn't see Ray for two whole days. Erica was missing him, and missing the sex even more. It was rather unfair. So she'd come up with a plan. They were going to dress up a bit for lunch since the place was supposedly a bit posh, so she'd get ready and sneak off to see Ray first thing. As long as she was back by eleven it should be okay, and she'd already be dressed for lunch. If either Mummy or Daddy questioned her, she'd just say she went for a walk.

Erica chose her red dress, with the red lingerie including her thigh high stockings. A little mascara and her favourite perfume, and she was ready. Looking good for lunch and, she hoped, sexy for Ray too. She snuck out before Mummy or Daddy made it into the kitchen. It was eight-thirty.

When she knocked on Ray's door there was no answer. That surprised her a little, and she didn't want her careful plan to come to naught, so she called him.

"Hi," she said. "I'm at your place but you're not there."
"I'm having a coffee. What did you want?"

Not exactly the response I was hoping for.

"To see you. I don't have that long, I have to spend the day with Mummy and Daddy."
"Okay, I'll be there within fifteen minutes."

Ray rang off. He didn't seem to be in a good mood. She sat on the terrace and listened to some music. They'd had a good day on Friday, surely he wasn't annoyed she'd not been able to meet him yesterday? It wasn't exactly her fault. She saw him coming and met him by the door. He didn't look too happy.

"You should have called first," he said.
"Sorry. I wanted to surprise you."
"I might be out or something. Always call first."
Ray seemed really grumpy about it.
"Okay," she said.

Once inside she decided he might cheer up if she kissed him. It was an okay kiss but not fabulous.

Was there something wrong?

"Have you missed me?" Erica asked.
"Of course I have," said Ray, breaking into a smile. "And you look gorgeous."

Erica smiled. He seemed to be back to normal.
"I've missed you too," she said coyly.

He pulled her to him and kissed her again, this time more passionately and it was definitely more fabulous. Erica wound her fingers in his hair as she kissed him back, his fingers tracing over her back then her bum. The desire was flooding back. It had been six days since they'd last had sex, not counting blowjobs and hand jobs. Erica was very horny. So too it seemed was Ray.

She felt his fingers under her dress snaking up and caressing her thigh above her stocking tops. Her ache got worse, the fire inside her mounted. She kissed him more feverishly.

"That's really sexy lingerie," he whispered in her ear. "I want you so bad," he added.
"Me too," she whispered back, excited and aroused by his comment.

They made it as far as the sofa kissing frantically all the way across the floor, her heart thumping, the flames inside her rising. She'd so missed all these feelings. The next second she was laid on the sofa, her dress rucked up, her knees pushed wide open, as he quickly pulled her panties down and his face buried itself against her. Erica moaned quietly as he spread her with his fingers, licking and sucking frenetically, lost in his gorgeous ministrations that made her hotter by the second.