Day 8

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

FELICITY SAT on the terrace drinking coffee. She'd make breakfast in a minute. Sunday was the only day they really ate it. Most of the time Erica wasn't at home and David left early. Felicity usually had just coffee. However it was a family tradition when they were together during school holidays.

Whilst David and Erica showered and dressed she had a few minutes to herself. Normally Felicity was up last, but she needed time to think.

Sunday. A day of rest. Her pussy certainly needed a rest. It had taken quite a pounding in the last three days. What was she doing? She was acting like a little slut. Three different men in three days! In those three days she'd doubled the number of lovers in her life. Felicity could hardly believe it.

When she'd decided to get her own back on David by sleeping around, Teddy was the sort of thing she'd had in mind. Somewhere down the road in London. She hadn't expected anything to happen so soon.
Or did she?

Barry had been pure chance. The right person in the right place at the right time. Along with the alcohol and dope, of course. That had lowered her inhibitions. He had been fun to be with. The illicit way they'd snuck off to smoke the joints. All the nice things he'd said. It had been wonderful, yes, he was a nice man, well almost a boy really. That had been part of it, his youth. He'd still wanted her and that had made her feel good inside. He'd made her feel special, wanted, loved. He had found her sexy. Not old and on the scrap heap. Barry had made her feel alive again. The spontaneity and urgency of their lovemaking had felt so good. It had all been so deliciously naughty.

Moses, well. That had been an added frisson to her revenge. That was chance too, she would have gone home if he'd not had that spliff in his hand. She'd been drunk again too. Felicity could blame the drink and the dope for those two aberrations, but there was more to it than that. Barry had awoken something in her. Moses was a nice man too and the novelty and intrigue had played a part. That had been part of the thrill. Fucking a big black stud. And God was his cock big! She'd never felt anything like it. She wanted to feel that inside her again before the end of the holiday. There was no denying it. To savour it again without being so bloody nervous.

Teddy was nice too. He made her feel at ease. They'd talked a lot. David and her hardly talked any more. Teddy was enchantingly coy, but underneath that he was confident. Look at the way he'd asked her back to his room. The way he'd walked in to the shower. Sweet, caring, kind and considerate. The gentle way he'd soaped her had been delicious. There was something about him and she felt very comfortable with him. He was certainly appreciative. Not forgetting the way he'd moved inside her. And the way he thought of her, not just himself. She wanted to see him again. He was only here for a few days and she wanted to make the most of it. She'd concentrate on him, he was exactly the sort of thing she was looking for. Felicity hoped he'd call and soon. Somehow, she knew he would.

Three men. All wonderful in their own way. Three chance encounters. Well, everybody you met was by chance. But it wasn't chance to go to bed with them all. Even if, technically, only one was in a bed. She'd made that decision, drunk or not and she hadn't been drunk with Teddy.

Did she have any regrets? No. She didn't owe anything to David, not after all that he'd bloody done. Sod him. Felicity had a new confidence and she was enjoying it. Just like she was enjoying the sex. Five fucks in three days. As many as she'd had in the last year. Five fantastic orgasms. Probably more than she'd had in three years. She couldn't wait for the next one with Teddy. She'd forgotten how good sex could be.

Felicity heard sounds in the living room behind her. She got up, switching into housewife mode.
What did she have in the fridge?

ERICA SAT on her bed blow drying her hair. 26 hours until she saw Bill. It still seemed an age away, but this morning she was starting to get excited by the prospect. Just the day and one sleep left. Then she'd be with him. Thinking about him had made her so hot last night.