Day 21

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

FELICITY WAS making coffee when she got a message from Russell.
'Call me as soon as you can.'
There was a sudden knot in her stomach. Not the normal pleasant kind.

Oh God.

What did that mean? Had something happened? Was he going to be leaving? Felicity was panicking at the thought that she might not see him again. She waited impatiently for the coffee to brew, trying hard not to let her imagination run riot. When enough for one mug had come through, she poured it, dashed out to the pool, and called him.

"Ray, what is it?"
"Hi to you too. What do you mean 'what is it?'"
"Call me as soon as you can."
"I just wanted to hear your voice."
"You bugger. I thought something had happened. To you. Or you were leaving or something."
"No, I'm fine. The only thing that's happened is that I miss you and I want to see you. Today."
"I can't. We're all going to lunch and then going somewhere this afternoon."
"What about this morning?"
"I have shopping to do, food and stuff."
"Well I'm only literally around the corner. So pop around before you go shopping. I want to hear you as I make you come."

Oh God.

There he was again, ordering her. But so tempting. Her insides had flipped when he'd said it.
"I can't spend long," she said.
"I'll try to be quick, but not too quick. The quicker you get here, the more time you'll have for shopping afterwards."
"I'll be there in a bit."

What was it about him?

Was he that irresistible? Was he just very persuasive in his own way, or did she give in too easily? She gulped her coffee down and headed back to get her shopping bag.

ERICA HAD made an agreement with Mummy that she'd at least spend one day of the weekend with her and Daddy. She really wanted to see Ray again, but she supposed it was reasonable. Daddy didn't see much of them during the week. Also his beastly deal was taking longer than expected, so he'd have less time with them than he'd thought. Poor Daddy.

So they were going to lunch, and then do something in the afternoon. They would discuss the options over lunch. She was supposed to come up with at least one choice, they all were, and then they'd vote. Anything that didn't get three votes would get eliminated from the next round. But she couldn't really think of anything that she hadn't seen either with Mummy and Daddy, or Ray.

Maybe she'd just suggest the turtle farm. That had been cool, she could cope with that a second time. Or Hell. Maybe that would be better, since she'd already sent postcards from there to her grandparents. If it got questioned otherwise, she'd just have to say she went there with Sam.

FELICITY KNOCKED on Russell's door. He had that meltingly naughty grin on his face when he opened it, as he looked her up and down with his wicked narrowed eyes that were so hot.

She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and would have dressed up a bit for him, something sexier, but that's what she'd been wearing when she called him. It would have been difficult to change into something else with David there. Besides, she didn't have the time to spare. Not that she expected to be wearing clothes for long anyway.
Russell didn't seem to mind, as evident by the way he looked at her with naked desire.

"Your derrière looks rather delectable in those jeans," he said as he followed her into the living room. "Since you seem to be sadly short of time, we'd best begin."
His fingers traced up and down both her inside arms, a double dose of electricity shocking its way straight into the lowest and deepest part of her.
"It'll have to be a quickie," Felicity managed to whisper.
"Then we'd better make sure your pussy is ready for my cock."