Day 26

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

"DO YOU want to go out in the car again?" Ray asked.
"That would be lovely."

He must be missing her. Ray had called her. Maybe he was in love with her too. That would be so awesome.

"I'll grab a coffee and then I'll be around. Where are you thinking of going?"
"How about the Queen's Monument? There's a concrete sculpture garden nearby too. Then lunch and we'll decide on the afternoon then," he said.
"Sounds good."
"See you soon, baby."

Mummy was in the kitchen when she went in to get her coffee.
"Who was that, darling?"
She must have heard her on the phone.

Had she heard everything?

Erica decided to try and bluff her way out.

"Jessica. She was filling me in on Miami."
"How's she doing?"
"Okay, I guess."

Jessica still hadn't found a boy to have sex with as far as she knew.

"She spends most of the time on the beach," Erica added.
"Is that where you're going, to the beach?"
"No, Mummy, I thought I'd mooch around George Town."

She was getting very adept at telling porkies. At least Mummy hadn't heard the conversation and she'd been happy with her explanation.

FELICITY CALLED Russell when Erica had left. Would he want to fuck her in her and David's bed again? Or would he be happy at his place now that they'd done it in her marital bed?

"Would you like to drive around the island?" Russell suggested.

That was different, but it would be nice to be with him somewhere other than just in bed.

"That sounds nice."
"How about I pick you up at your place? Is it safe?"
"Yes. Everybody's out."
"See you in a few minutes then."

Maybe he'd want her before they went out. At least in the morning it was far less risky.

ERICA HAD her fingers curled around Ray's gorgeous cock. They were on his bed, but she hadn't got him naked. She couldn't wait to touch it, to see it again, so she'd pulled it out, easing his trousers down to his upper thighs, caressing and gently sucking it for a while.

She paused to unbutton his shirt, wanting to be careful that he didn't come over it. One hand traversed over his chest, her fingers playing through his hair on it, while the other hand resumed her stroking. Erica bent her head and kissed his tummy, where his sticky white semen was going to land. She was making him close now, she was beginning to be able to tell, marvelling at what she could do to him with just her touch.

Yesterday she'd been side on when he'd come but she wanted to see it come out of the end. Teasing him with her thumb over his tip, she rested her head sideways on his chest, feeling her cheek rise and fall as his breathing quickened and settled down to watch as her hand moved faster up and down his shaft. It wouldn't be long now.

His stomach tensed inches from her eyes and she saw it happen. But she was too close. His little spurts didn't land on his tummy as she'd expected, but splashed all over her face. Erica raised her head to look at him as her hand gave him a last few jerks.

"Oooh, a pearl necklace," Ray said laughing.
Erica laughed too. She got the jokey reference.
They cleaned themselves up and then headed to the car.

RUSSELL WAS at the door, but he didn't come in. Felicity had a twinge of disappointment, but she knew that later they'd be in each other's arms. He wanted her every day, he'd said that.