Day 16

[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING !!!]

MUMMY WAS on the terrace when Erica arrived with her coffee. Both of them were looking a bit the worse for wear. It had been a very good lunch and afternoon yesterday. After muted 'Good mornings' which seemed bizarre, as Erica's head told her it wasn't, she asked Mummy what she thought of Sam.

"I liked her," she said. "That woman definitely knows how to have fun."
That was certainly true.

"There's no doubt she likes men," Mummy continued, looking at her.
That was also very true. Erica wasn't sure where this was going so she stayed silent.

"How about you, darling, do you like men?"
Aha.
"I don't really know any," Erica replied.

That was mostly true. Apart from Dom and Ray she didn't and she didn't know them well. Simon no longer counted. If she'd said boys...
Mummy gave her the look. The one that said stop being awkward, you know perfectly well what I mean. The way to deal with that was to not look guilty. Erica brazened it out. It seemed to work.

"Why don't we do some shopping and have lunch somewhere?" Mummy changed tack.
What else was she going to do, other than brood over what an idiot she'd been with Guy?
"Yes, okay."
Mummy was being really weird recently.

THEY WENT to Camana Bay. It was the best shopping district. Felicity had been really clumsy this morning with Erica.
Fancy asking her if she liked men!

Erica had never been one to confide in her and that was Felicity's fault. She went to her father for that. But with the way that David was acting, he'd closed off any chance that Erica would confide in him about boys. Teenagers were secretive about that anyway, Erica would be doubly so from now on.

Felicity wanted to be supportive but she had no idea how to do this. It would be Sam she would go to, not her or David. She felt a little guilty about using a surrogate. But on the face of it, Sam was not a bad choice. She knew men, she didn't shy away from them. She'd made it to 30 without getting knocked up by some man or marrying a bad one. Sam could probably give much better advice than Felicity could and she'd tell Erica to make sure she was safe.

She hadn't lied about liking Sam. Not very long ago she would have hated her. But she did like her. Admired her really, was even a little envious of her. She took what she wanted and she didn't take any shit. Sam could teach her a thing or two. Felicity wanted to be more like Sam. She was going to be.

They mostly window shopped. There was nothing that really caught their eye. They found themselves in front of the lingerie store.

"What do you think about that?" she asked Erica, looking at a very sexy white ensemble in the window.
"It's nice, Mummy. Very sexy."
"The boys would love that."

Erica tilted her head and pursed her lips. She wasn't taking the bait. Felicity considered going in and buying Erica something. If she was going to have sex she might as well look good, sexy and sophisticated. She might attract a better class of boy. There were also the other sets that Felicity wanted.

But there were two problems at least. She didn't want Erica to wonder why she needed sexy lingerie all of a sudden. That would be difficult to explain. Secondly she couldn't imagine David's reaction to Erica wearing something like that. He'd go ape. To put it mildly. She was sorely tempted though just to annoy him.

"Let's see what else is here," she said moving on.
A few shops down Erica was very taken with a bright yellow one piece swimsuit. It was very sexy, cut very low at the back, not much up front. Erica would look stunning in that with her long legs. It would draw the boys like a magnet. Erica knew what she was doing. She seemed to have an innate sense of sexy style. She bought it for her. What the hell.