Author's note

HI! 

This isn't a chapter as you can see, but I wanted to talk about my other stories that I'm writing. I have three others, and if you like Percy Jackson, the DC universe, or the Marvel universe, you might like them. The first one is a crossover between Percy Jackson and the Avengers, the second one is a crossover between Percy Jackson and Batman. The third one is a mutant girl and the x-men.

Story 1: Gotham's Demigod
Silence is the daughter of Sarah Harper and Hades. She's the half sister of Nico Di Angelo, and attends camp half-blood. Her mother and Nico die, and everyone at camp starts to treat her like a freak. The rest of the seven never really knew her so they don't talk to her. One night she shadow travels to Gotham city, and somehow starts living with Bruce Wayne.

Story 2: The Girl in Hell's Kitchen
A young girl named Anna Maria Pereira recently lost her mother in s car wreck. She lives with her Vovo who is going to retire in a year. They hire Nelson and Murdock Attorneys at Law, for their case. Surprise surprise, it doesn't go as planned. What happens when Anna can fight, what happens when her Vovo used to be dangerous, what happens when Anna figures out who the devil of hell's kitchen is?Please read them, and enjoy. 

Story 3: Stark's Witch
Harriet (Harry) Potter is the daughter of Lily Potter and Tony Stark. After her first year at Hogwarts she comes home to a surprise. Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and cousin Dudley take her to New York. They take her to her father, the man she thought was James Evans. What happens when she meets him? (I am swapping Lily's and James' last name)

Story 4: Interdimensional Romanoff
Elijah Romanoff is the daughter of Natasha Romanoff, the past Russian, and Avenger. She and her mother have never been close, but that could be because in Elijah's opinion her mother cares about her job, bike, and friends than her own daughter. She trained with SHIELD, and many others, making her better than her own mother. After they have a huge fight, a strange group of people from a different dimension attack the Avengers. Elijah saves them but is kidnapped and is taken through the portal, into a different universe. Here she fights her way out, and at the same time she grabs the attention of the Justice League.

Story 5: Teleporter (ON Hold)
A young meta human named Waverlee April, who goes by the name Wally. She's moved all around North America meeting all sorts of people. In this new town she meets trouble, and I mean what else would you expect from the home of Superman? As many thing happen to her she goes through a journey, or does she? Was it all planned? What will happen to her? Will she even make it that far? Will everyone survive? Probably...

Story 6: Notes (Completed)
When Elenore Hogan's mother dies in a car wreck she goes to live with her father in new York City. When Happy Hogan finds out his ex wife has died and his daughter comes to him, he doesn't know what to do. He tries his best and in the process Elenore gets to meet the Avengers.

-Your humble author.