New Places

We had driven to the scrap yard that day, and we lived there for a few days. I helped research a good place that we can get a cheap apartment. I ended up finding a place, and soon we moved into it. 

My apartment is with, Cameron, Reid, Lauren, and Kate. Lauren and I share a room, her parents share one, and Cameron sleeps on the couch. In the other apartment is, Clarice, John, and Marcos. That apartment is smaller, so Marcos is sleeping on the couch, while Clarice and John share the only room. It's small but it's our new home. 

We lived in this apartment for a long time, and a lot of things happened. 

Lorna started to defect from the Inner Circle, she started to help us. We met with the Morlock's, they seem like cool people. When I met them, they all saw me and didn't think of me as human. My hair has now definitely changed all the way, I basically have Ariel's hair. Plus my eyes are also a dark shade of red. Lauren's powers started to mutate, and change. She's becoming more and more like her great grandparents. Clarice she, she left and went to live with the Morlock's, but she belongs there. I understand why she left, I almost did but I remembered something. I have to help these people, they are my family, and I have to stay, no matter what.

It was a quiet day, but everything started to go wrong. Sentinel services attacked the Morlock's, and that brings us to now. I'm helping them get into cars, cars that will bring them to the scrap yard. The last car leaves, and there I stand with John, he's trying to get Clarice out of there. I had to fight my way to stay, but they know that I'll be fine. 

Erg carries a young girl out of Clarice's portal, and then John runs up to Clarice. I get closer to it, but I regret not leaving with everyone else. She's shot three times, and her portal envelopes her, I scream out her name, and so does John. 

No...

Sorry, it's a short chapter. Check out my other stuff, and I also hope to update soon!