Chambers 😀 All I Want

I'm on the last train home, and you call my phone. To say I love you is too strong, but you're all I want.
-Alok

@Zari_Agnes sorry it's so late, but I hope you enjoy it🙈

Calum Chambers
🔴Arsenal

I walk around the deserted train station with my phone in hand

I walk around the deserted train station with my phone in hand. I know, I've had one too many beers, but I'm still sober minded.

I shouldn't call her, I mean it's been 6 years since I've seen her. She was absolutely beautiful, her long brown hair and hilarious Merseyside accent.

I don't know how a Londoner like me could fall in love with someone like her, but that's exactly what I did, I fell in love.

I dial the first few digits of her number, it's weird how I still remember all of them. I finally muster up enough courage to call her.

Every ring makes my heart beat faster. After five rings I hear her voice for the first time in a while.

"Hello," she says.
"Hey, is this Anna?" I ask.
"Yeah, who's this?" She asks back unable to recognize my voice.
"It's Calum, I know it's been a while since we last spoke to each other, but I'm on the last train home and I can't stop thinking about you, so I was wondering, if you're not busy, maybe you want to get lunch tomorrow?" I blurt out.
"Uhm, I don't think that's a great idea," she says.
"Why not? Look I know it's been six years, but I have to see you," I say with a hint of desperation.
"I'm sorry Calum, it's not that I don't want to, there's just a lot of things that I haven't told you about, and I'm afraid that if you knew, you would hate me," she says.
"I know it's been six years, but there is nothing that you could tell me, that would make me hate you. I swear, just lunch tomorrow at our favorite coffee shop," I say.
"Uhm, okay, what time," she says.
"Twelve, like old times," I say.
"Okay, see you then," she says.
"I really miss you a lot," I say before cutting the call.

A smile creeps onto my face. I wanted to say "I Love You," but I refrained from doing so in the fear that I would come off too strong.

But lunch is a step in a good direction. Who knows maybe we'll go back to the way we used to be.

------------------
Anna's POV

I pace around my bedroom as Mason drives his toy car around the room.

How on Earth am I going to tell Calum about Mason.