Eden & Thorgan Hazard

Shannon1300 thank you for the request. Hope you enjoy😁

Eden Hazard🇧🇪Belgian National Team⚪Real Madrid

Eden Hazard
🇧🇪Belgian National Team
⚪Real Madrid

Thorgan Hazard
🇧🇪Belgian National Team
💛🖤Borussia Dortmund

I hear the groans of Eden and Thorgan from the kitchen as I get their medicine. That's what I get for leaving the house for one weekend with two brothers in charge. You'd think grown men could survive a week without someone caring for them, but no.

I will admit, Eden is a lot easier to cuddle with when he's sick, so I guess him being sick does have some benefits on my part.

I walk into the bedroom where my two patients lie. Thorgan barely looks like he comes from the land of the living after all his throwing up. Eden looks slightly better, but he too, doesn't look great.

"Maybe if I'm passed out I'll stop feeling sick," Thorgan groans, "and get off me Eden, before I throw up on you."
"I'm here to comfort you little bro," Eden replies as he tightens his grip on his brother.
"You sure, because it seems like I've replaced your girlfriend," Thorgan says wriggling out of his brother's grip.
"If you feel like passing out, I can try and knock you out with a punch," I suggest with a laugh.
"She's a keeper," Thorgan says to Eden sarcastically.
"Come on, just take the medicine so you can get better," I plead.
"Noooo, that thing tastes like illness itself," Eden complains.
"You'll feel better, I promise," I bargain.
"Nope, I'll just desiccate," Thorgan says dramatically.
"Really bro? Desiccate?" I ask at a loss for words, "you two forced my hands."

I walk towards them going for the thing they hold dear.

"The stuffed bear goes," I threaten.
"No," Thorgan says grabbing onto the bear.
"You wouldn't," Eden says dramatically.
"Sometimes I seriously question the legitimacy of your age," I say reaching for the stuffed toy, "I'll give it back if you can just take the medicine."
"No," Eden insists.
"Okay fine, tough love," I say grabbing the bear from between the two brothers.

They both groan in unison knowing they've lost this battle.

"Chug," I say holding out a spoon with the medicine to Eden.
"Fine," he groans knowing he has no choice.
"Wanna fight?" I ask repeating the same process with Thorgan.

"There we go, meds taken, now have your bear back," I say giving them their beloved bear back.

"Get some rest," I say giving Eden a kiss on his forehead.
"And my cuddle?" Thorgan asks.

I roll my eyes as I give him a hug before they both try to fall asleep.

I head to the kitchen to finish off the dishes. Once I'm done I realize how quiet the house actually is, I guess they must've fallen asleep. The silence is heavenly. You have no idea how much noise two brothers could possibly make.

I make my way back into the room to see the cutest sight of them sleeping with the bear still lodged between them. Maybe it's just the illness or that bear his stuffed with gold, but they really fought to not give it up.

I decide on squeezing myself next to Eden. I cuddle his warm body and slowly drift off to sleep.

I'm awoken from my peaceful sleep by the screams and kicks from Thorgan. My heart beats at a million miles an hour as Eden shakes his brother's shoulders to wake him up.

He awakes from his nightmare with his face damp from tears.

"What happened?" Eden asks worried.
"I think I was just having a bad dream," Thorgan says sounding more than relieved to know that it's nothing but a dream.
"What was it about?" I ask.
"I had a dream that I had my legs amputated," he says breathing heavily.
"Well luckily it was just a dream," I say squeezing his arm reassuringly.
"Yeah, I think I almost gave myself a heart attack," he says letting out a sigh of relief.
"Don't worry, even with no legs you'd still be the second best Hazard brother," Eden says teasingly.
"You wish, we all know I'm the favourite Hazard brother," Thorgan says rolling his eyes.
"So I say we go back to sleep. I was enjoying the rare silence," I say with a laugh.
"You can't put Eden and I in the same room and expect it to be quiet," Thorgan says.
"It's like she doesn't even know us," Eden says rolling his eyes.

We all lay back down to sleep.

"Don't worry, I still love you," Eden says kissing my cheek as I fall back to sleep.