chapter 3

His words filled my ears with wonder and joy.

-

"Hello, Elizabeth are you there?"

The phone fell on  the bed while I was in total shock.
I picked up the phone as I recover from what I had just heard.

"Y-you like me! Always ignoring me, always sat beside me and said nothing until lately you decided to just start speaking to me and you like me! You know nothing about being with someone or having them to be your girlfriend".

"Girlfriend! I said I like you that's a total different thing than having a girlfriend".
I don't do the whole girlfriend thing"

"Then what is this you liking me thing then, I'm not going to be your friend with benefits. For all I know is that Jessica has being dying to screw you so you can go ahead and make her the offer".

"Elizabeth shut up!" I don't want you for my friend for benefits and as for Jessica she's  a tramp in case you didn't notice it takes more that skimpy outfits and sleeping around to grab my attention".
This is why I don't date because you females always over think and complicate shit all the time".

"I'm sorry"

"I see you tomorrow Elizabeth I'm going to my bed"

With that he hung up.

I might just ruin my chances with  chances with Andre. I've always liked him and have a connection whenever he's close. I hope he doesn't take that conversation we just had and change his mind about me.

Buzzing from the bedside table, as I rolled over to turn off my alarm clock. It's the final day of final exam today and I am beat. Thank God it's Friday. I walk weakly to the bathroom as I was still sleepy. After that conversation with Dre I fell asleep and woke up to study after.

" Liz, breakfast", my aunt shouted from downstairs.

I freshen up and head down to eat.

"Good morning" I said  and everyone echo in my ears with their cheerful morning.
Daran had left for a business meeting and won't be here until next Friday.

"I'll take you to school today"

My mom offered to drop me off.

"No it's fine I can take the bus".

"No I think it's a good idea let your mom take you" I'll start getting Rosa ready for school".

"Yes honey I have to pick up some stuff from Daran office so it's fine".

"Okay"

While looking aunt Lilly she stick out her tongue at me. She's so childish at times. She just wanted me to be around mom some more.

"See you later guys"

"Bye lizzy"

"Sweetpea try not to get in detention today ok"

My aunt said to me as I walked through the door in laughter.
Mother is sitting in the car as I walk down the drive way.

Vibration

"Honey are you going to get that?"

It was a text from Andre saying good morning. We need to talk about last night.

"No mom"

And I ignore his text.

"Is it the boy from yesterday"

"Oh my God mom are you serious"

With my cheeks flushed.

"Yes it's him".