Chapter 7

"She's mine".

Andre had left me in my office and i got straight into answering the emails that came in while I was at lunch. I cancel a few meetings after running them by Mr. Sanderson and take a few phone calls. While I  was on the phone I heard a small knock on the door.

"Come in".

I said without looking up to see who entered the room because  I was on an important call organizing a huge meeting for Mr. Sanderson tomorrow.  I held up a finger telling the person to give me a minute or two. After scheduling the meeting I put the phone on the hook and I looked up to see that it was the guy I saw earlier today.

"Excuse me, how may I help you?"

"Hi, my name is Jacques Solan and I couldn't help but noticing you. You are so beautiful".

"Thank you. But please if you don't have a reason to be here I have a lot to do so please-"

"No I am here for a reason. Mr. Sanderson said I should speak to you about my internship".

"Well Mr. Solan I can see here where Mr. Sanderson assigned you to assist the web designer"

"Yes. I like to create my own web design"

"Ok that's interesting".

"Well you can ask the lady at the-"

"Sorry I didn't get your name".

"It's Elizabeth,  as I was saying you could as the lady at the front desk to show you where you are assigned"

He walked over to me and lean over to my deck.

"I thought that would be your job liz".

"Her name is Elizabeth and I suggest you get the hell away from her"

We both looked to see who it was.

Andre standing at my office door.

"Who are you and who do you think you are talking to dude?".

"Excuses me, I am the guy you don't want to fuck with especially anything that belongs to him".

"We'll  see about that mate".

"I can have you thrown out of this building, do you have any idea who are you dealing with?"

"You are just an intern".

Andre laughed at Jacques comment about him being an intern as well. His laugh was cold.

"I am the CEO of this company and I want you to get the-"

Before he could finish I stopped him.

"Andre don't. Please"

"Get out of this office".

He ordered Jacques to leave immediately.

"I'll see you around liz"

Jacques said as he walked passed Andre giving each other a death glare.

I got up from my desk and walked over to where Andre was standing. I held on to his hands and closed the door and walked us over to my desk. With him being 6 feet 1 inches and I'm just 5 feet 6 inches in height he lift me on the top on the desk like it was nothing. He stand between my legs and rest his head nape of my neck and held me tightly. I hope he doesn't feel my heart pumping out of my chest because I've never been like this with anyone before and I don't know what to expect.

"I don't like that guy, I dont think he should be here".

He said with a quiet voice.

"Andre its okay, by the way how you knew he was in here?